Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lionel Hutz appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, May 22, 2003.

1. http://www.synergizedsolutions.com/simpsons/pictures/others/lionel.gif'>

I just love this guy.

1: Hutz: Now Marge, you´ve come to the right place. By hiring me as your lawyer, you also get this smoking monkey. [sniff] Better cut down there, Smokey! [laughs] Marge: Mr. Hutz! Hutz: [excited] Look - he´s taking another puff! Marge: Mr. Hutz! This was all a misunderstanding; I didn´t mean to take anything. [Lionel disappointedly drops the smoking monkey in a drawer full of identical critters] Hutz: Now don´t you worry, Mrs. Simpson, I - uh-oh. We´ve drawn Judge Snyder. Marge: Is that bad? Hutz: Well, he´s kind of had it in for me, since I accidently ran over his dog. Actually, replace `accidently´ with `repeatedly´, and replace `dog´ with `son´.

2: Hutz: Mr. Simpson, I was just going through your garbage, and I couldn´t help overhearing that you need a babysitter. Of course, being a highly-skilled attorney, my fee is $175 an hour. Homer: We pay eight dollars for the night, and you can take two popsicles out of the freezer. Hutz: Three. Homer: Two. Hutz: OK, two. And I get to keep this old bird cage. Homer: Done! Hutz: [proudly] Still got it.

3: Lionel Hutz, executor of Ms. Bouvier´s estate. She left a video-will so I earn my fee simply by pressing the "play" button. Pretty sweet, eh? Late Ms. Bouvier [video-will]: Now let´s get down to business...
    Hutz [voice dubbed in]: To my executor, Lionel Hutz, I leave $50,000.
    Marge: Mr. Hutz!!! Hutz: You´d be surprised how often that works, you really would.

4: Hutz: And so, ladies and gentleman of the jury I rest my case.
    Judge: Hmmm. Mr. Hutz, do you know that you´re not wearing any pants? Hutz: DAAAA!! I move for a bad court thingy. Judge: You mean a mistrial? Hutz: Right!! That´s why you´re the judge and I´m the law-talking guy. Judge: You mean the lawyer? Hutz: Right.

5: Marge: Homer! Are you all right? Homer: [meekly] No. Hutz: Mr. Simpson, don´t you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn´t on, but I think I got the gist of it.

6: ! Hutz: I didn´t win. Here´s your pizza. ! Marge: But we did win.
    ! Hutz: That´s okay. The box is empty.

7: Hutz: Thank you, Dr. Hibbert. I rest my case. Judge: You rest your case? Hutz: What? Oh no, I thought that was just a figure of speech. CASE CLOSED.

8: Lionel Hutz, attorney-at-law. What´s that, a broken neck? Great!

9: Milhouse baby! Lionel Hutz, your new agent, unauthorized biographer and drug dealer..., er keeper awayer.

10: Ladies and gentlemen, I´m going to prove to you not only that Freddy Quimby is guilty, but that he is also innocent of not being guilty.

[img]http://www.stanford.edu/~orozco/hutz-mug.gif'>

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

3. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i had a lawyer jst like him once. I was sittin next to hinm in court and when they called my name he was all lookin around for me but i was right next to him elike "What eh fluck?" Needless to say i lost the case. Ansd he fot me sent to jail for a l;ittle bit. What a bitch ass faggot.

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

the guy who did his voice and troy mclures died he was on news radio as well i cant remember his name

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

thats why i never paid his ass the rest of his money. And other than that this thread is [​IMG]

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

yeah hist wife blasted his ass/

8. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

It was Phil Hartman you fucks!

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

RIP

did the wifey do herself as well?? i cant remember...

11. sneak

sneak Guest

haha, this is why the simpsons rule

12. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

the man is right

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

15. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

the brother doesnt get near enough props he deserves.gangsta.