Lion Vs. Midgets

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

Riiiiiiiight.

"The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back."

I would have payed good money to see this, they should have sold the broadcasting rights to FOX.

you know what.... those 3 "key3's" would be LONG FUCKING GONE!

I'm talking about piling up dead midgets and climbing out of the ring.

god knows what dirty shit they did to the lion first to make him so mad.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+May 18 2005, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - May 18 2005, 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I would have payed good money to see this

[/b]

"Paid"

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@May 18 2005, 01:39 AM

maybe 42 tesseracts, but 42 onesecondples, come on man, you know that would be rough, but 21 onesecondples, 18 tesseracts and 3, well, lets say 3 <key3>s, shit would get stomped in a minutes time, or less....

you.....shut up

Originally posted by LENS+May 17 2005, 09:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - May 17 2005, 09:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@May 18 2005, 01:39 AM

maybe 42 tesseracts, but 42 onesecondples, come on man, you know that would be rough, but 21 onesecondples, 18 tesseracts and 3, well, lets say 3 <key3>s, shit would get stomped in a minutes time, or less....

you.....shut up

[/b]

asshole...replace the key3's with lensesess, fucker...that make captain crybabyloser happy/ hahahha

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/355838/BBCNEWSWorldLionMutilates42MidgetsinCambodianRing-Fight.htm

Yo I'm buying a one way ticket to combodian to start my own gladiator posse you hear! fuck it man live and die by the sword I say!

And you know what, I can take on those fuckn midgets, right after I'm done with all 42 of them I'll end up having a bar-b-Q, roasting each one like whole pigs.

Mmmmmmm MMMMMmmmmidgets!

yo, i'm saying...i think i could take on 42 midgets...i'm pretty tall, and i have really long legs...i would just kick them in the throat. and if they started like brappling me, i would jump up and down as high and violently as possible, and like run around...you wouldn't be able to afford not moving violently every second...hmmm, i think i can do it, seriously.