LiNux - OS of the future + is now = >///

Dirty_habiT

&&5+=%

http://dac.icore.at/outanekka/imagery/dac/albums/linuxsluts/linux_chick_jpg.jpg'>

Redhat ver. 9 (shrike) http://www.redhat.com

FreeBSD.org

Gnu.org - //We rely on support from individuals like you who support Free Software Foundation's mission to preserve, protect and promote the freedom to use, study, copy, modify, and redistribute computer software, and to defend the rights of Free Software users.//

SourceForge _ place to get open source software (that means it's free ya dingbat)

-Patented Pocket Protector Technology-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

linux is an opensource operating system, which means the code that makes it work is free for anyone to use and modify. which means..... that there are thousands of nerds working on all different aspects of the operating system and it's software everyday.... instead of a few billysoft or stevejobs nerds coding fixes and etc just to make the system run.

linux is not for the faint of heart, and there's no easy way to do it, you kinda just gotta download it and install it on a free computer to try it, head first.

dirty, ok, i've got an ati radeon 7500..i'm sure it will work, but i've also got a cable modem, and i don't know exactly how to config those in linux...i mean, is the gui that intuitive? will i have to wander the net endlessly finding texts? i'll change as long as i can use 3dsm and photoshop on linux without knowing code of some sort or having to repack anythign...lemme know your serious opinion, and please answer those questions for me..