Links Directory & other sections?

misteraven

I was just wondering how many of you guys have been checking out the Links Directory - http://www.12ozprophet.com/links

We tried to stuff it with as much good content as possible, as well as make it easy for you guys to add stuff to it. In case you didn't notice, it also keeps track of how many hits a link gets, as well as let you rate the quality of the link. When a link get enough hits, or ratings, you can then use the 'Popular' and 'Top Rated' functions at the top to resort them based on that criteria. Anyhow, I was just curious what people thought of this section and even some of the other sections. Clearly the Forum is the most popular section, but what's your opinion on some of the other sections? What else would you like to see?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good shit, I didn't even notice it. I'll have to spend a while later checking it all out.

Also: The only other section I travel to unless I'm reallly bored is brick slayers. Sometimes duty free. I don't really know why, I guess I don't like how there is so many forums.

You should implement something that can kill time when the threads aren't doing it. Like some small multiplayer games, or a little chat room, or even a drawing board.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 26 2004, 08:36 AM

Good shit, I didn't even notice it. I'll have to spend a while later checking it all out.

seriously?

you just come straight to the board and don't check out any of the links in the navigation to see other sections? how many others haven't seen the other sections, and why?

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 26 2004, 12:36 PM

You should implement something that can kill time when the threads aren't doing it. Like some small multiplayer games, or a little chat room, or even a drawing board.

Anything to make the working day feel shorter would be greatly appreciated... unless you're just gonna tell me to do some work

Links section is all good, I've added one or two and looked at many..

I think a large majority of channel zero members have the forum bookmarked directly, rather than the main site index. That would probably explain why most haven't seen these newer sections if they don't travel outside of chan zero much.

Anyhow, I'm going to submit a link. Under contact name and contact email, are you talking about my contact info (why would you want that?) or the website's info (which doesn't make much sense either)?

Originally posted by Seldoon@Oct 26 2004, 10:56 AM

I think a large majority of channel zero members have the forum bookmarked directly, rather than the main site index. That would probably explain why most haven't seen these newer sections if they don't travel outside of chan zero much.

Anyhow, I'm going to submit a link. Under contact name and contact email, are you talking about my contact info (why would you want that?) or the website's info (which doesn't make much sense either)?

contact info for the site.

been all over this site

i think it would creep me out if i was looking at a thread from way back when and saw that somebody else was reading the same thread as me at the same time

good work..

raven..paypalcoughpaypalhardwaypaypalcough

I've tried my best to try explore a bit. And I gotta say that the site's facelift and added features really make it a lot of fun. The image archive is ok at the moment, it'll take some time before that's jam packed with flicks. The links section is the hot shit though. I've come across several site's that I'd been to before and lost the url. There's really a ton of stuff in the links section. I've dibbled and dabbled a bit in each section, but I haven't come to a conclusion yet on what I like best.

<--- Another Happy Customer

Originally posted by Misteraven+Oct 26 2004, 07:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Misteraven - Oct 26 2004, 07:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Oct 26 2004, 08:36 AM

seriously?

you just come straight to the board and don't check out any of the links in the navigation to see other sections? how many others haven't seen the other sections, and why?

[/b]

dam there are other sections, i just come straight to the board to get my flix fix but i willl look at the other sections shortly.

Archived