LINGERIE

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

i thought about this because of the cost of living thread and cinched waist and dlush were talking about buying unmentionables... personally i love all lingerie, not just like nylon pink thongs that every hootchie wears, but garters, corsets, stockings, and whatever else. Im at work so i cant post photos, if i remember i started this thread when i get home ill add some. (whats a decent photohost BTW, im lost without fatcap) so i guess this is the lingerie appreciation thread # 5 or so.

game on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::appreciated::

i love shopping for that sorta shit. i love shopping for pajamas even.

fuck victoria secret though. their shits payed out and they arent of good quality. i'd rather spend the extra $10 on something much more cute, more fitting, and better quality.

Guest im not witty

hahaha. cut off the top of those long johns and attach a garter belt to the legs....functionable and fashionable. lingerie for eskimos!

Guest im not witty

ahh the dreaded holey underwearin girls. i think the whole reason i have such an appreciation for girls and their underthangs is that one of my first girls never wore any at all, which at first was hot and kindof slutty, but after a year or so its like....(lalala takin the pants off), "oh what a surprise no fucking underwear."

Originally posted by SteveAustin

especially since the holey-underweared hippy girl came along.

oh shit no!

I didn't think it was that bad!

Damn Austin... time to really join the YoungRepublicans!

I have one thing to say about lingerie....

Bodystockings!

man oh man. kilo my friend you are obsessed!

i appreciate nice mens underwear. specially when they have the nice buns in the briefs.

i have my underwear separated and folded into separate drawers for occasions and seasons.

there are so many different types of lingerie, and i'm sure most of you men appreciate it, but what kinds are your preference?

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by nomadawhat

i have a weakness for lingerie.... its hot!!! i've stayed in a relationship longer than i should have once or twice becasue a girl used this weakness against me.... evil women!!!

i hear that. even worse, ive cheated on a girl who wasnt so big into lingerie because i told some other girl in a drunken ramble about my appreciation for said garments, at which time she said...oh i love lingerie, you should see what im wearing now.

yes,....yes i should.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i appreciate nice mens underwear. specially when they have the nice buns in the briefs.

we'd get along famously.

ive decided boxers are for fratboys. briefs are a little more rock and roll in my personal opinion. but not like plain white fruit of the looms with the pee flap in the front. something with a little subtle style.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

but what kinds are your preference?

whatever it is... it's got to be soft.

If it looks too much like a costume then

it will loose that 'soft & sexy' look.

I think the key word is 'playfull' but without overdoing it.

and without a doubt the best undies for girls are those

mini shorts that are cut low in the waist with a 'hotpant' style butt.

I live 2 doors from a lingerie store... so I know what I like.

and yes... I'm obsessed! well not really.

Guest im not witty

can you guys please stop talking about those lace hotpants? i had a highschool reunion this weekend and this girl i used to sweat was there and was following me around and whatnot. she came with me and my friend to an afterparty...hes kind of a depressed guy and she was being cordial to him too. when she was out of an earshot he was like..."please dude i need this." so i stopped flirting with her and let him follow her around the rest of the night.

The next day i get to hear about her black lace hotpants and peirced nipples from him, instead of re-living it in my own head. i got a hug and a thanks from him though. now tell me im not a good friend. i dare you.

^ hahahahaha!

that sounds so desperate. 'please dude... I need this.'

Good for you! You let the man get something he didn't deserve.

I think that Natural Sellection doesn't account for 'pitty fucks'

or 'giving one up for the team'.

Darwin was a cock blocker!

Originally posted by im not witty

can you guys please stop talking about those lace hotpants? i had a highschool reunion this weekend and this girl i used to sweat was there and was following me around and whatnot. she came with me and my friend to an afterparty...hes kind of a depressed guy and she was being cordial to him too. when she was out of an earshot he was like..."please dude i need this." so i stopped flirting with her and let him follow her around the rest of the night.

The next day i get to hear about her black lace hotpants and peirced nipples from him, instead of re-living it in my own head. i got a hug and a thanks from him though. now tell me im not a good friend. i dare you.

You must be one hell of a good friend to go through that sort of mental torture the next day. I hope your friend was kind enough to get you a fruit basket and a blunt.

Originally posted by im not witty

..."please dude i need this." so i stopped flirting with her and let him follow her around the rest of the night.

hahahaha :lol:

i've seen a man throw a fit because his best friend was all up on the girl that he wanted. a man.....throwing a fit. geez.

Guest im not witty

dont remind me. i mean, it was the right thing to do, im dating someone already, but it was still a hard call to make. plus this girl was all over me, and kept dropping these verble hints about waht she wanted to do to me. torturous.

the real funny part is that while he is my friend, hes a total dirtbag. mid 20s, works the late shift at walmart, just lost his liscence to a DUI. so she goes back to his rathole apt with like a mattress on the floor wearing her nice sleek dress and heels (and hotpants *GROAN*) they do whatever. then the next day his moms gotta come get her and take her home, mind you he's 20 something, because he has no car.

that makes me laugh so hard it almost makes up for the fact that i let her go home with him.

I've been an admirer of lingerie ever since i was a kid and my aunt would get victorias secret....I was a total girly girl and loved how pretty and feminine the girls looked.

I would have to say I'm into the more retro styles...stockings, garter belts, corsets.... classiness. I'm also somewhat into the fetish look, which obviously corsets fall under, but also some PVC (not all crazy, maybe just some boots or stockings, which are too damn expensive anyway). And role playing outfits can't be beat, but i guess that doesn't fall under lingerie.

As for Victorias Secret, I don't really like their underwear too much except for those lacy short-style underwear....their bras are ok, i like the balconette ones, but like Lush I prefer to go somewhere else. You got to admit tho, they have some nice slip dresses. They also had this one retro style pink/black set that i adored but it was toooo expensive. Their catalog tempts me to splurge all the time....plus, I like to look at Adriana Lima :yum:

Guest im not witty

but lets not make this thread about the delicious rotund booty that i passed up. back to lingerie please. ill upload pics when i get home.

^ clearly he did need it. You did the right thing.

and if she gave it out despite a) him being depressed B) being taken back to a rat-hole...

then you wouldn't want that trick anyways.

Guest im not witty

true true. it was more the fact that i totally wanted to get with her in highschool (like a million years ago) and then here she was obviously willing to give it out, which wasnt the case back then.

i learned that everyone from highschool wants to/is willing to fuck everyone else once you get some free drinks in them. theres always the next reunion. hahaha

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

You got to admit tho, they have some nice slip dresses. They also had this one retro style pink/black set that i adored :yum:

oh yes, i know what one you are talking about... and i was lucky enough to have that piece used against me and my weakness...

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I would have to say I'm into the more retro styles...stockings, garter belts, corsets.... classiness. I'm also somewhat into the fetish look, which obviously corsets fall under, but also some PVC (not all crazy, maybe just some boots or stockings, which are too damn expensive anyway). And role playing outfits can't be beat, but i guess that doesn't fall under lingerie.

As for Victorias Secret, I don't really like their underwear too much except for those lacy short-style underwear....their bras are ok, i like the balconette ones, but like Lush I prefer to go somewhere else. You got to admit tho, they have some nice slip dresses. They also had this one retro style pink/black set that i adored but it was toooo expensive. Their catalog tempts me to splurge all the time....plus, I like to look at Adriana Lima :yum:

yep. i'm into the whole corset, hosery, garter, fetish look....dominatrix. i am guilty of spending too much money on those things. they are expensive but shit...looking good. i'll pay the money if i have to.

i know the one that you are talking about. adriana modeled for it right? that one was so cute. i get a plethora of victoria secret catalogs just because i bought something for my sister on their website. now i cant stop the catalogs. but i remember it well because i wanted it but i just cant bring myself to buy something from there for me.

adriana is hot though.

Guest im not witty

thats my problem. my girl does wear some non traditional underwear, its not just white cotton or anything, but even that took a little prodding. if the shit wasnt so damn expensive, maybe she'd buy more.

plus im always scared to buy it for her on any kind of regular basis. A) im worried that it wont fit. nothing says i think your fat more than a pair of panties a few sizes too big, B) id hate for her to think that im like a fascist about what she wears... and if i bought her that shit as often as it crosses my mind to do so, she'd probably think just that.

Archived