LINGERIE

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

LINGERIE (and females without it too)

yea...this shit is fuckin dope....i like it when chicks wear like a white t shirt or something, and you can like just barely see through it and you can see what color her bra is and shit, its like teasing and shit cus you wanna rip that shit off...ahah and thongs are fucking hot too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite, today im walking down the school hall behind this fine chick who was wearing just a white-shirt, from behind, i could tell she was wearing a lacy white bra....and then judging by the way her pants were fitting so tight and there was no line, i concluded she was also wearing a thong, my investigation halted at that point as i was not able to go exploring down under for more details....blah

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: LINGERIE (and females without it too)

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yea...this shit is fuckin dope....i like it when chicks wear like a white t shirt or something, and you can like just barely see through it and you can see what color her bra is and shit, its like teasing and shit cus you wanna rip that shit off...ahah and thongs are fucking hot too

normally it does get ripped off...

I have to say one of the biggest turn ons for me, is when a chicks wars a wife beater. it hasta be like little boys etra large so its quite snug. i'll try and find sum pics and post later. i think dlush mite have been wearing one in the wet t shirt thread.

Originally posted by *kas*

I have to say one of the biggest turn ons for me, is when a chicks wars a wife beater. it hasta be like little boys etra large so its quite snug

hey thats exactly what i wear! boys extra large. cool!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by *kas*

I have to say one of the biggest turn ons for me, is when a chicks wars a wife beater. it hasta be like little boys etra large so its quite snug. i'll try and find sum pics and post later. i think dlush mite have been wearing one in the wet t shirt thread.

word...those are always good

Archived