LIMP BIZKIT/FRED DURST haters... check this

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bumdigger

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damn i can hardly catch my breath hahahah

...HAHAHAHAHAHA.......oh man, did he say something about "taking it in the ass" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......oh man dusty you got crying over here...that vanilla ice dance is so ill...and whose the scrub that dances behind the tables?! HAHAHAHAHAHA....fred durst is the anti-christ....seeks i hear ya to a point, but come on dood its not like its krs or de la or any other legitimate act circa '89, its fucking fred "can i be any whiter" durst....what a fucking flamer....considered that link forwarded....r.

Guest dukeofyork

i find it amusing that mental invalid can label someone a flamer after crusading for gay rights on another thread...

tsk tsk...thats not very pc.....

ha ha.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i hate to break it to you guys, but thats how hip hop was back then. all that video really does, is show that he was down way back then, and didnt just decide to be all hip hop two years ago...

this just shows us that he was a wannabe then too

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what do you guys know about leaders of the new school? poor rightesous teachers, sons of bezerk? my point is that unless you were a black political rapper, thats what you looked like. he wasnt biting vanilla ice, he was biting 'hip hop' as it was in 89. the problem is that very few of you had any idea about hip hop then, so your comparing it to now. i have raps that i recorded in 86 that make me look like a total moron now, but at the time, it was just being 'hip hop.' not that im sticking up for him, i cant stand him, but you guys (for the most part) have no idea what your talking about...

seeking/party pooper oner

seeks i hear ya, but still man, i was into hip hop in '89, i mean as much as a kid from ct could be, which pretty much consisted of "yo mtv raps", and red alert if we went high enough in the hills, and man i dont remember any doods like that...come one circa 89-boogie down productions, junlge bros, public enemy, run dmc, nwa and the whole west coast, slick rick, etc....dood the only other guy in hip hop that came off like that was vanilla ice himself...and i dont know whats worst vanilla ice, or freds blatant biting of those ill dance steps....hahahahaha

roe-white kid from the nutmeg state

dude, half the native tounge family was wearing silky dress shirts and doing synchronized dance steps. black sheep, kid n play? come on now... im not saying that all of hip hop looked like that, but he certainly wasnt the only one, neither was vanilla ice.

what do you guys know about leaders of the new school? poor rightesous teachers, sons of bezerk? my point is that unless you were a black political rapper, thats what you looked like. he wasnt biting vanilla ice, he was biting 'hip hop' as it was in 89. the problem is that very few of you had any idea about hip hop then, so your comparing it to now. i have raps that i recorded in 86 that make me look like a total moron now, but at the time, it was just being 'hip hop.' not that im sticking up for him, i cant stand him, but you guys (for the most part) have no idea what your talking about...

im not trying to hate man but do you realize whenever you post something your always thinking your the one that is right and all you ever do is say everyone else is wrong??

maybe its just me??

anyways..peace

What about The Native Tongue family??

Do you think that you're the only one who listened to De la Soul, Tribe, Black Sheep, Chi Ali, etc...... What about it??

That Black Sheep album is still in heavy rotation in my bathroom boombox........ I play "This or That" to wake up in the fucking morning!

Look at Dres for christ sake.....Half of the shit he talks about is some OG suave shit.... Silk shirts for sure.....

"Half and Half hos, Chinese hos, Pork Fried rice hos......."

Black Sheep quote my friend!

i listed native tounge's in my next post. and yes, 'wolf in sheeps clothing' is one of the best hip hop albums ever in my opinion.

i dont have to be right, i just know that the majority of people who replied to this are 16 years old and have no real understanding of what hip hop was like almost 13 years ago.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

wooo hooo hahahahahahahaha

that shit is SO FLORIDA!

hey HEYHEY dont hate on florida just cuz these homos are from there, and also cuz vanilla is from here not too mention the other fucks that i forgot....................

"i dont have to be right, i just know that the majority of people who replied to this are 16 years old and have no real understanding of what hip hop was like almost 13 years ago...."-seeking

seeks has gotta point...how many heads picked up "criminal minded" " 3 feet high and rising" "straigh outta compton" "peoples instinctive travels" etc. when they first dropped...and black sheep, ouch, those doods were the shit...still even with the silk shirts, those doods music havent gone outta style, and surely hip hop may not be today what it was yesterday, but it surely was never ever what we have all witnessed today whether you take it frm a fashion or music stance...may god have mercy on fred dursts soul...and i will pay a substantial sum of money if somone comes up with seekings early demo tapes...actually bro just chuck one in the swap package seeks, we can call it even....hahaha...r

i dont disagree with any of you who are arguing that this is how hip hop was in '89 (although this would probably be found in a music store under extreme red neck hip hop). i was listening to hip hop back then too, many of us were...your not alone :P

however i still think you guys are blowing this up and taking peoples laughs out of context. i mean come on that shit is outright funny; hip hop or no hip hop.

Archived