Lilo & Stitch Stuff...

DEE38

Are they out in stores yet? Like walmart and stuff.

I know they'res some L&S stuff at the disney store, but mostly expensive overpriced dolls n shit... and ebay has some stuff that i haven't even know are out yet?!?!

I've been thinkin hard about what the theme we want the babies area is gunna be.. and whats doper than lilo and stitch! I just hope i can find some good stuff, for babies, more than like-- kids.

good luck to me!

so, anyone seen it out yet? and where, and what kinda stuff!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im going to maui in july!

i have the urge to go beach swimming n shit and eat lau lau and kalua pork and lots of poiiii.

i'll look there for stuff and ship em back.

where is it blown up at? walmart? =cheap.

Guest willy.wonka

WALMART..hmm.its not that i look at it all and think wow..lilo and stich stuff, but since its the big campaign for hawaii tourism..i suppose there are dolls and such..seen ballons in kmart foodland safeway.little doll type things.nothing i would really buy..they dont make teddy bears like they used to.you know what i mean?

when you come down..fly over to our island for a while.

Guest willy.wonka

some of the best lilo and stich stuff i thought there were, was the movie window stickers.i wanted to steal one pretty badly.

Guest WebsterUno

No, Dee, there issnt.

Ive tried looking too.

The best deal I got was around x-mas.

I got a medium sized plush for my lil

one. $10, not bad. They dont have much as far

as cool toys. I dont know why. Stitch is a cool

character, so is lilo. :)

I have a few things, but like I said, there

isnt much to choose from. I looked

a few months back, and couldnt find much.

You might be able to find bed sets, but

as far as cool toys, nada. Sorry I havent hit

you back on the email tip, but I will, shortly!

paace!

willy, window stickers? explain??

man, and i dont want to start getting stuff if im not gunna have a whole set of it. dolls are cool, but i wanted like, dope posters, bed stuff!

haha web, stitch is pretty badass huh! does your daughter like them also? the baby always kicks when i watch lilo and stitch. my fav. part, well one of them is in the beginning, where stitch shoves his gun thing at the frog, oh man that kills me everytime!

for mothers day i got an aquarium(so soothing) and put my stitch action figure i got from mcdonalds a while ago in it. its so funny, cuz its of stitch looking like he's going to catch the fish.. he's in his alien form too.

:)

i dont know what else to make the babies room into. actually the baby is going to be in our big master bedroom, which is like a lil studio apt. since it has a master bath n shit already in it. the baby will have a side of the room for now till we get our own crib which will be like.. in 2 years. :D

eh, im out of ideas!

Guest willy.wonka

you know those big elvis get um wet and stick them up in the window stickers?

the kind that burger king or wendy's use for window advertisements

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by metallix

http://www.fat2thin.org/Ugly_Teeth.jpg'>

Someone should make a doll out of her ^

I'd market it as "Super Gringo Action Figures"

hahahaha....

hey Dee, you shouyld hook up with Pistol.

I got my Stitch doll at a discount too.

I started looking for L&S stuff when my daughter

gave me a Stitch BobbleHead from McDonalds.

I found this one on Ebay..

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_23ba24f2e50c20ff22b6752ffc459284/i-1.JPG'>

Only 99 cents

I'm not sure on L&S bed stuff and what not. But I seen a shitload of toys at one of the stores in the park. "Talking" stitch's. Lilo stuff too. Next time I'll have to take a closer look toywise. How about places like Target or Mervyns or something for the bedding.

Archived