lil' kim

postmodernism

3 counts of perjury 1 count of conspiracy. Kim faces up to 20 years in prison. I would post the link but im not sure how. But if she does in fact go for 20 she would be close to 50 when she gets out. I doubt she gets 20 but our justice department does have a fondness of locking up hip hop and rap artists. Rarely do they solve a case unless it involves nabbing and screwing one of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont have too much of an opinion on this issue. prison is horrible indeed and i wouldnt wish it on anyone who didnt really deserve to have their life taken from them for some amount of time.

coming from a rough place myself, there are a couple times where i didnt tell everything i knew to Johnny Law and i dont think that means i should get locked up.

I think the prison system is barbaric, here and espesially in the US people get jail time for the most rediculous things , i think prison should be reserved for the worst of crimes, and lying isnt that bad .

Im not saying that people should get off with a slap on the wrist , just that prison is REALLY shitty, and i think large fines , house arrest, lenghy probation, curfews and other restrictions are more appropriate and effective.

Anyhow back to the point i hope she gets off without having to go to jail.

aserine: depending on your jusisdiction here in the US, shit can get pretty ridiculous, when i was a kid a buddy of mine lived in the suburbs, he got locked up for underage smoking once...thats such a waste of time, tax payer cash and cell space.

Turbocapslock: i wouldn't mind supervising her parole one bit. yummy.