Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

lil' kim

Discussion in 'News' started by postmodernism, Mar 18, 2005.

1. postmodernism

postmodernism Junior Member

3 counts of perjury 1 count of conspiracy. Kim faces up to 20 years in prison. I would post the link but im not sure how. But if she does in fact go for 20 she would be close to 50 when she gets out. I doubt she gets 20 but our justice department does have a fondness of locking up hip hop and rap artists. Rarely do they solve a case unless it involves nabbing and screwing one of them.

2. Shogun_Assassin

Shogun_Assassin New Jack

I fucking hate that slut, i hope she gets the maximun allowable prison sentance. that would make me the happiest person in the world.

3. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

No matter how much i hate her
    you have to respect the fact that she didn't snitch
    but the supposed gun men told the government she
    lied about not knowing them.

who do you hate more her or a snitch?

4. dojafx

dojafx Member

^^^thats that real deal right there

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

this chick is ok in my book.
    she turned herself in, so it would be on her terms (and she's be dressed and made-up how she liked)
    that's just funny.

6. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

She'll get off with a 5 year sentence and serve 2.

7. postmodernism

postmodernism Junior Member

you wanna bumble with the bee? I hope she gets off light Prison is a terrible place. She was just trying to protect her peeps.

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Dont drop the soap! Oh wait...

9. sleepyceas2-

sleepyceas2- Junior Member

damn a female down for whatever, and wont drop a dime under the pressure of the pigs.

10. ghost citizen

ghost citizen New Jack

i dont have too much of an opinion on this issue. prison is horrible indeed and i wouldnt wish it on anyone who didnt really deserve to have their life taken from them for some amount of time.
    coming from a rough place myself, there are a couple times where i didnt tell everything i knew to Johnny Law and i dont think that means i should get locked up.

11. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

Stick her in an all-male cell block and she'll be just as happy..

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I think the prison system is barbaric, here and espesially in the US people get jail time for the most rediculous things , i think prison should be reserved for the worst of crimes, and lying isnt that bad .
    Im not saying that people should get off with a slap on the wrist , just that prison is REALLY shitty, and i think large fines , house arrest, lenghy probation, curfews and other restrictions are more appropriate and effective.

Anyhow back to the point i hope she gets off without having to go to jail.

13. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

14. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

SERVED! SERVED! SERVED! SERVED!

15. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

if martha stewart can goto prison im sure lil kim can handle it..