like..yeah omg.

dELiSs

You know those girls that are all skinny or pretty and they complain about themselves. that equals lame. I know this one girl who is georgeous and fit etc. and she always says "like oh my god i hate being fat and ugly ". And, I'm like yeah get outta here.. go whine somewhere else. Yeah threads. I just cleaned my room. wow it is clean.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well

the reason they say oh iam so fat and ugly is because they need to be constantly re assured that they are hot they want you to go no no no dont say that iwould kill for you body/looks etc

one time this girl said it to me and i didnt say anything needless to say the situation wasnt pretty...

Whenever my girl freinds complain i just say "yeah you are fat. fat ass". And my friend kinda got a big head and she complains about it . so i say "you're head's like this huge". then i use some arm movements.

I know they like to be re assured and are just fishing for compliments. It's so lame. I find it weird when i get compliments for no reason but i just say soemthing like..'thats nice of you to say'.

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

what do you say to a fat chick when she says omg like im so fat?

do you blatently lie to them?

mmm thats a hard one..!

Guest uncle-boy

like totally.....

my girlfriend used to have the bitch friend who was skinny as fuck, and not too ugly either. well she'd always complain about being too fat and all thins bull shit. and if that wasnt annoying enuff, shed say it while we cruised with this cool slightly overweight girl. imagine how she felt when a girl one third her weight was saying that she was fat her self? what a dumb self pittying bitch.

thank god my chick doesnt hang out with her anymore.

side note: the bitch did try to suck el bartos weiner. :lol:

PPL are sooooo weak..show some self respect...

If your so socialy empty that you have nothing better to talk about thanthe size of your ass then fuck off.. i dont want to here it...

Im a nice guy (contrary to popular opinion) so if you wnat to do somthing about your inadequecies im more than happy to help or provide moral surport but if your just looking for a backdoor to "your not fat your beuatifull" sorry your not going to get it..

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by krie

mmm thats a hard one..!

If I had a nickel for every time a girl has said that to me...

...I'd have no money.

Some of the girls who work at our retail stores are like that. they're tall and thin but are always on a diet and complain about how fat they are. So it they're fat then I must be a fucking whale and a troll. I've just recently decided to embrace my fatness and eat more than a cracker a day and boy do I feel better!

This week I was dropping off some clothes at the store and mentioned to the salesgirls that I was listening to Tom Leykis and how these retard women called in about wanting a rich man and a fat ring and shit. I made comments about what tards they sounded like and so on, then they all screamed, "oh my god! I want a fat ring too and I only date rich guys!" Lemme tell you, I was extremely disgusted and lost so much respect for them. I was literally pissed off. They went on to tell me about some stupid bar they hang out at where the "white" rich men go for drinks and they hope to find one as a boyfriend. Am I wrong for thinking they are stupid and low?

this stupid uppity (<--- is that a word?) bitch at my work that always complains about her "back fat" thats non existent to a very heavy woman that also works here. i always feel like yelling shut the fuck up, but i cant cuz ill get fired.

Archived