Like whaaaat

Turners Tea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about dollar store paint....

the price of paint will not make your peice dookie or clean, you need to learn how to use paint, any kind of paint. i hate it when people talk about "i cant paint with cheap paint, it doesnt work for me...."

not to seem bitchy, but damn, learn how to use whatevers on the market because someday you will have to make do with whatever you have at the moment....

this one is done with 94 cent color palace paint, all except the rusto outline, but you get my drift.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/Sketches/AsertWall3.jpg'>

sorry for invading your thread with my picture, but some people just gotta know....

learn how to use whatevers on the market

word to this statement. fuck you guys.....i dont know why i said that. but yeah, he has a point, i hope you did not mstake my posting what i did as condoning the fact that what kind of paint you use effects the way yu paint. i know better, it doesnt matter what kind of paint i use, i cant paint for shit. word up. dont front.WOOT WOOT

Originally posted by KuiK

turners tea... what markers u usin on those?

It's hard to believe I guess but its like a 50 pack of little crayola markers. They aint the super thin kind nor the fat ones. There like in between. I love them there like 7$ bucks for a 50 pack and you get a ton of colors. I also use some wierd paint marker for the highlights that I bought at Michaels and outline with sharpie.