Like to do

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

What things you people like to do?...i mean what is it that you could keep on doing despite if youre good or not at it..just do it for the fun of it. When i say fun, i dont mean that you do it for shit and giggles though, i mean that you're somewhat serious about it.

My list keeps getting sorter and sorter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not that good of a criminal....i m not a good skateboarder any more but i still do it everynow and then....im terrible when it comes to talking to girls....i dont know how some people do it.....i can hold conversation with the cool ones...but the shy ones or the ones with attitude i cant hang....i always feel dumb or like i got a biiiig booger on my head or something.....

Originally posted by Tesseract

What things you people like to do?...i mean what is it that you could keep on doing despite if youre good or not at it

Originally posted by mr_president

LIVING

truth.

Well just recently :

*drawing/art. It really is my passion. Good or not I enjoy it.. starting to apply myself more. wooot.

*Running! yes runnning. I run 4-5 miles tuesdays and thursdays.."and then some". I'm running, eating healthier. sort of. trying to at least. And when I get the bling for it.. a bike. So when I can't sleep at night I can just go ride my bike. Yeah I'm lame I know.The last bike I had was a teal one with those girly pussy ribbon things coming out of the handle bars and that got thrown out a long time ago.

I am very good at drinking in pubs.

I am fond of long walks, with the dog, or solo.

I like to get things finished, the sence of accomplishment ranks up there with good feelings

I like getting home from work.

I like travel, going places

I like bullshitting with friends till all hours of the night outside in the summer

I like being in the middle of nowhere, for the sence of seclusion

I like working on stuff, having projects, like cars and painting projects

I like to be funny at others expence

I love spending weeks in the islands off the coast of my city.

I like driving anything, anywhere for any amount of time

I love to be on in or around boats

Summer Summer Summer Summer

Beaches

the west coast

Trains

Love

i like to be creative artistically.. even if i am not good at it, and the creativity isn't all there, it's fun and feels good to do something nice for a change.

i like to ride my bicycle.. although i haven't in a couple years, it's still in my heart. i miss it dearly and should really put my bike back together.

i like to be near water..beach, river, whatever.

i like trains, weather it be painting them, commuting or just watching one pass by on the tracks.

i like hanging out with my friends and laughing, having a good time.

i like holding hands.

i enjoy walking when the sun is shining. i dont get to do this too often because i wake up and drive to work and then get out of work right when the sun is setting.

i enjoy finding new music

i enjoy painting (oil painting.. not the obvious answer of many on this board)

i enjoy playing in photoshop. it's sad, but true.

i like playing couronne

pool too

i like hanging out all day in bed with my girlfriend just watching tv and shit. sometimes you have to be lazy.

i like shopping for things, but i rarely have money due to bills and stuff.

^^i overdraw atleast once every paycheck.

my life basically sucks.

i enjoy watching movies.

i wonder why im not horribly fat, all i really do is sit around all day and go out at night. and when i go out at night it isnt as though im walking anywhere.. i walk to a spot and stand there for awhile and walk back to my car.

i could sure go for some life right now.

- watchin televison

- sitting on the internet'

- drawing

- listening to music

- hanging with my girl

- walking my dog

- playing backyard criket

Archived