like the fort...

buffalostance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by buffalostance:

haha..dunno man!..not sure what my thing for flame is...just another thing i'll have to bring up with my shrink i guess...

maybe you are a flamer....haha you set yourself up http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

Originally posted by troy1492:

didnt dig them all that much but that candle was amazing...everthink of using that style on your peices? i dunno i just really liked the candle

yeah i've tried once or twice to use that sketchy style on pieces but it usually takes forever to excecute and it comes out kinda messy looking...but i do prefer it, i just need to practice up on it a bit more...thanks for ya input.

i was thinkin all day today about the package for your arse... gotta motivate mate...

oh yea.. why do we always take months to send our shit?? that's pretty funny maybe we should start talkin about the next next exchange...

[This message has been edited by QbaOner (edited 08-13-2001).]

Archived