Like, My cell phone is soo much cooler

Tough Love

what the fuck gives....is it just me or does anyone else notice this shit? I think its to do with age, but apperently discussing your cell phone and what calling plan you're on is the in thing to do nowadays??? i've noticed people talking about this shit all the time, its so stupid, whats your problem? why do you do it? dont u have anything better and more interesting to say? do i give a fuck what calling plan your on and wether u got text messaging? fuck you....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for real zack. everyone always brags about the ringers, or the games. i have my cell phone to make calls, and so the homies can get ahold of me, not to play games. people without cells are always asking to play my games. i tell them to take a hike, its a waste of battarys if you ask me

Uhhm nah I don't ever really hear people discuss their phones. People talk about their "Nextels" and I tell them that Nextel is a shitty service and they shut up. Shit is fucking retarded you can never reach them 'please hold while the nextel customer is located' EVERY FUCKING TIME. Sacrificing service for a 'cool' walkie talkie feature is homo. Never hear anything about calling plans and shit though.

off topic: How do you find rings that say words in the songs? My boy just copped some and his shit isn't a hot phone or anything mine is better so it should be able to do so.

my cell phone enables me to make phone calls and rings your standard, "ring ring"

As for the bottle opener, good looking out zack, i'm going to bust out with the home made cell phone mods...

On a more serious note, good job wasting your money on that stupid camera phone with the worst resolution ever. Tool.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Nov 9 2004, 11:45 PM

Uhhm nah I don't ever really hear people discuss their phones. People talk about their "Nextels" and I tell them that Nextel is a shitty service and they shut up. Shit is fucking retarded you can never reach them 'please hold while the nextel customer is located' EVERY FUCKING TIME. Sacrificing service for a 'cool' walkie talkie feature is homo. Never hear anything about calling plans and shit though.

off topic: How do you find rings that say words in the songs? My boy just copped some and his shit isn't a hot phone or anything mine is better so it should be able to do so.

my boyfriend's nextel service is like that..drives me fuckin INSANE. :hatred:

fuck you nextel!

the only reason I'd want a camera phone is for taking flix when I'm painting.. but I used a mates camera phone for exactly that purpose.. and the picture quality was piss poor.

(dont be fooled by nokias claims of stunning picture quality.. 1 megapixel is not enough by A VERY LONG WAY)

discussing plans is gay.

i have a motorola v400 with a pretty decent screen and decent resolution for a cam phone.

i use it to take pictures of weirdo looking fuckers at work.

i had quite an extensive bald/receding hairline collection on my phone before it crapped out and i had to get it replaced.

as for ringtones mine plays mp3 format songs.

overnight celebrity, stunt 101, many men wish death

games - all i got now is blackjack and connect 4, plus the standard prince of persia and bejeweled

i used to have mini-golf, wheel of fortune, baseball, crossword puzzles

the lg cam phones suck ass.

ps i'm not asian.

Phones are the new status symbol.

I personally dont give a shit... but some people do.

Not everyone can afford a porche or an aligator band watch,

so they try to floss with the cell and the plan.

big deal.

I still want one of these:

vertu_ascent_02.jpg

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 10 2004, 05:15 AM

what the fuck gives....is it just me or does anyone else notice this shit? I think its to do with age, but apperently discussing your cell phone and what calling plan you're on is the in thing to do nowadays??? ...

Just the same as any other consumer item isn't it? You get people comparing cars, tvs pcs etc etc etc etc. it is ok to compare but to think you are somehow superior due to what you own is a mug's game.