Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Like, My cell phone is soo much cooler

Discussion in 'Style' started by Tough Love, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

what the fuck gives....is it just me or does anyone else notice this shit? I think its to do with age, but apperently discussing your cell phone and what calling plan you're on is the in thing to do nowadays??? i've noticed people talking about this shit all the time, its so stupid, whats your problem? why do you do it? dont u have anything better and more interesting to say? do i give a fuck what calling plan your on and wether u got text messaging? fuck you....

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the only celly that has truly impressed me is my buddies $500 cell phone. the thing is also plays mp3's and has a video screen on it so he can watch movies. thats fucking hawt that while riding on the bus you can sit down and watch aqua teen hunger force or family guy on your phone.

3. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i dont really know about the whole discussing you plan thing. but what pisses me off, is when people get into these damn pissing contests over whos phone is better.

4. Zack Morris

that shit is quite an annoyance. a phone is a phone for the most part. unless your phone has a bottle opener, can wipe your ass, or plays cartoons then I don't want to hear about it.

5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

for real zack. everyone always brags about the ringers, or the games. i have my cell phone to make calls, and so the homies can get ahold of me, not to play games. people without cells are always asking to play my games. i tell them to take a hike, its a waste of battarys if you ask me

6. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeh for real, i feel so in adequate cuz my phone is actually just a phone and nothing more:(

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

you can't even fuckin imagine how out of control the trendy cell phone game is in hong kong.

it's fucking retarded and it makes me want to slam everyone's head into a wall.

hard.

8. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

what can i say? AZN's love their cell phones.

mine's average, just a phone.

9. Zack Morris

hey guys...my cell phone is so much cooler because I have 99 red balloons as y ringtone...you know your all jealous.

10. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

hi, im sugar and my cellphone is the biggest piece of shit on earth, hands down.

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Uhhm nah I don't ever really hear people discuss their phones. People talk about their "Nextels" and I tell them that Nextel is a shitty service and they shut up. Shit is fucking retarded you can never reach them 'please hold while the nextel customer is located' EVERY FUCKING TIME. Sacrificing service for a 'cool' walkie talkie feature is homo. Never hear anything about calling plans and shit though.

off topic: How do you find rings that say words in the songs? My boy just copped some and his shit isn't a hot phone or anything mine is better so it should be able to do so.

12. Zack Morris

^^^the only way I know of htat you can do it is if your cell phone has the record thingy on it. record part of the song and set it as your ringtone I guess....just my two cents

13. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

the only cool ring tone i've actually liked so far is the halloween movie theme ring tone.

oh yeah and the 36 mafia song "2 way freak"

yeah.

14. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

my cell phone enables me to make phone calls and rings your standard, "ring ring"

As for the bottle opener, good looking out zack, i'm going to bust out with the home made cell phone mods...

On a more serious note, good job wasting your money on that stupid camera phone with the worst resolution ever. Tool.

15. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeh camera phones are kinda creepy...my buddy keeps showing me these sick pictures of all the girls he photographs....why the hell do u need that for anyways? you cant remember what u just saw a few minutes ago? goof balls