like..dude...my house on fire.

dELiSs

Not quite yet. but ... most of san bernadino. simi valley. moorpark . san diego and lots of southern california. pretty weird to look out my backyard last night and see a line of fire which goes about 15 miles along the hills. and my city translates to "valley of the winds". because we always get the shitty santa ana winds wherer trees and shit get blown everywhere. so the fire is all ou tof control. it just seems very chaos. sirens everywhere. schools closed. Sweet. the one freeway that goes t hrough my small city through the valley which is literally mountains all around is closed. and with all the markets on strike and argh and ahhhhh im going to ralphs tomorrow for the 99 cent sale. and the people who work there dont care if you take crap. damn california with its earthquakes and fires. my area is safe for now. but up by the ronald reagan library they just got air force one up there. took a few hours to get that up there. now they gotta bring it down. power goes out sometimes. go nature.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my car was all full of ash.

it was 75 degrees at my house at 12am which isn't unusual.

when i got to work at 12.45 the temp was 90 degrees. windy as fuck. ash all over the place.

you sit down for a few seconds and you're covered with fuckin ash.

i was blowing gray snot.

I doubt any of you ever actually heard, but a few months ago there were huge forest fires ravaging western canada. My friend who lives in Kelowna, BC actually DID get his house burned down. I found it quite funny....

And my city was absolutely covered with smoke for months. You could hardly go outside, and could probably only see about a mile in the distance before everything just vanished into smoke. It was pretty cool....

well there are several fires in different areas.

one started from some fuck with a flare gun or something. another they say that people witnessed 2 guys throw something in the brush and fire started. so theyre looking for them. and im sure that a lot of them just started with a combination of the heat and wind. fires happen all them time its just that right now a lot fo houses are in danger and all that crap.

..gettin worried that a couple friends arent answering calls.

i didnt know that there was already a fire thread or two. but i really wish i had my camera still because when i came down from the mountains yesterday it was a sight. it looked straight from some disaster movie . sky bright red . groups of more than 10 firetrucks going every whichway. madnesssssssssssssss.

shit that fire in CLAREMONT was like 1 mile away from my house, thank god my house is safe. I couldnt even fall asleep last night cause of all the fucking smoke. The funniest thing I seen yesterday around 5 in the morning when the fire was in La Verne, it was so ashy and cloudy and it smelled like smoke everywhere then I see some dumbass lighting up a cigarette.:D

Archived