Like an old man

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dear friends,

the last few weeks i feel like shit.My health is in a very bad condition.

No, i am not hit by a deadly or very dangerous virus either i suffer from a rare disease.

I just feel that my lifestyle is becoming dangerous for my self.

I eat shit, i smoke shit, i drink shit and i sleep shitty to.

I am seriously thinking that i have to change some things in order to feel good again.

The symptoms are:

A constant sence of having a flu (drippin nose,caugh(sp?),my face turns red and a general feeling of weariness.

The causes are mentioned above in general lines.

this is not a straight edge thread

However i feel like quiting smoking or at least managing to smoke a couple of cigs a day from the 2pack state i am currently at.

I also want to exercise a bit (i look like 90degrees from intense computer action)

I am thinking about 3 things,cause i hate exercise without function,

The first option is buying a bike,the disadvantage of that is that i live in a city where streets are rarely flat and drivers are very dangerous even if you drive a truck.

The second is to start a martial art or something but i feel like a clown since martial arts are a matter of lots of things instead of exercising.

Third is swimming which seems the most appropriate since its fun and you get to meet a lot of ladies (even as a visual event)

the disadvantage of that is cold.

So i am open for suggestions and opinions on this

thanx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your over in europe right? join the IRA. they're always running around doing fun activities.

you could jog over to natalies house and take pictures of her through the window for me. i have paper labels to trade for undergarments. (hers, not yours)

buy a skateboard: last night i saw all of these kids out in a parking lot skating, and it reminded me of being a kid. i wished i didnt suck, so i could drive over to em, pull my board out of the back of my car an join them. skating was the greatest experience. well, except that i sucked, but it was fun hanging out and railsliding.

im not much help, i feel like shti all the time too... sorry....

Guest imported_Tesseract

seeking, i perform numerous fun activities from graff,they dont seem to work very good on my health though...supose nitroglycerin(sp?)isnt better than Xylene.

Plus i am not Irish so there goes the IRA. The paparazzi thing isnt a bad idea...Tell you what, buy me a super zoom lens and i'll send you some flicks.

" skating was the greatest experience. well, except that i sucked, but it was fun hanging out and railsliding."

Same here.

Guest --zeSto--

It's all a matter of establishing good habits, one step at at time.

Try this...

Every morning when you wake up,

spend 10 minutes stretching and give the back of your neck a good rub

to increase the circulation from for spine to your brain. Feels great!

Just find little things to do to keep active.

There's a bunch of computer jockeys where I work,

and they all seem to have some physical routine to break the slump.

One guy goes outside and does sprints once a day.

(and smoking will kill you.. sorry I just quit)

Guest dukeofyork

skating is a great experience...and while i dont suck, i havent skated in about 2 or 3 months......

i broke my board and havent bothered to get a new one..

if you want to do a martial art that will really get you in shape, you should try capoeira. it's a brazilian martial art that combines dancing and 'fighting.' i started doing it this year, and it's a lot of fun, but also really good exercise. it's not hard to learn some of the basic moves, and a lot of it has to do with improvisation anyway, not like other martial arts where memorizing huge combinations is key. it requires upper body strength, but just practicing the basics really helps build this up.. it's fun and worth a look i think.

I thought only americans were fat......

Well anyway, martial arts are a good source of exercise. Yeah it involves other things but that only makes it easier to stay focussed with it, you know what I mean. Maybe you'll really like doing the sport and will forget why you started it. If that makes sense. Good luck.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Wow...i am not fat i am 1,85m and weight 156 pounds...

But yes every western country has a big ammount of fat people.

I heard about kapoeira,it sounds good.But not my style.I would take JUDO if i had to pick

I thought you wanted to exercise to thin out, but looking back I have no idea what you mean when you say you look 90 degrees. Does that mean you look fraile? Cause at that height (I'm figuring just under 6' off the top of my head) you definatley are not fat. So yeah i took judo once but I wanted to kick and punch people so i switched to Tae-Kwan-do. both are good exercise though.

Guest imported_Tesseract

90 deegrees is a stupid way to say that i had developed a hunchback(?)

from sitting in front of a screen all the time...

HAHA my fault

I don't know what to say man. Anything I could suggest is gonna take dedication. I'm with zesto on the smoking thing- I haven't had a cigarette in 3 years. Eating well isn't hard. Skating is a popular answer here... I picked up my board again recently, first time in about a year; there's always an empy parking lot somewhere so who cares if you suck. Getting laid always lifts my spirits too.

start rock climbing...go to a gym that has rock climbing and hang out with the climbers there. at first your going to suck but if you get into it after about 6 months you will notice that your so cut you need a band aid. I've been climbing since about 2:30 today and I got home at a quarter til 7. My forearms are so sore that my hands will barely move. its great.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Zack Morris

My forearms are so sore that my hands will barely move.

Mine Too!

But only one arm...

and I dont climb rocks.

hmmmmm...??

as silly as it sounds

go to a gym

do pushups and situps in the morning

go for more walks/runs

make some stupid routine, like 20 mins on 12oz, 2 minutes lifiting weights

or, for the addicted people in the bunch,

reward good activities with bad ones, such as, if i excercise for 1 hour, I get to smoke x amount of cigarettes, but if i don't excerise, i don't..

paying games like that and making commitments might help

Guest imported_Tesseract

frink,the thing is i really dislike that kind of exercise, thats what i am talking about, i want to exercise but feel that i am actually doing something more than that.

thanx anyway

Archived