"like a drunk superman" (violence beer)

vinyl junkie

sunday night my friend throws a potluck party... me being the courteous drunk that i am, i bring a case of beer... and i had two 32's of high life for myself...

i go through those 32's quickly, then start into the case i'd brought (more high life)...

so time goes on, i drink a whole lot of beer and some really good home made boozey egg nog... then comes the budweiser...

me and my friends refer to budweiser as violence beer... it's always the guy that's drinking budweiser that's gonna start the fight, fall down the stairs, etc... (one time a sober friend of ours, who never gets in fights or anything, posed for a picture with a 40 of violence... he got in 2 fights at the show we were at... dude... it's the violence beer)

so i start drinking violence, and the next day i start hearing the stories and remembering things... things like hooking up with an ex, trying to make out with some other girl (i ended up licking her eye), falling down the front steps, being loud and trying to start shit with everyone there, going to a show at a bar after leaving the party, sneaking more violence into the bar, puking outside said bar, and i haven't got anyone to verify it yet, but i think i got in a fight at the bar...

apparently i was dubbed drunk superman at the party...

i have a feeling that name will come back to haunt me...

*edit*

just discovered i called the person who's house the party was at, at 2am, to call him a mother fucker... cuz apparently that proved i wasn;t drunk...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when you get older... or maybe better at it... people regale you with the day to day stories of your drunkeness and it's consequences but... That only lasts as long as they are mad at you... the stories that last are the ones that portray you as a 'Drunken Jesus kicking the tail lights out of an '87 Mustang in rush hour traffic' ... the guy that gets 'Hit by a train'....

Fuck the details, you need to expand to a larger stage, think 'parable'

actually, as far as i know, no one from the party is mad at me...

and please smart, you've set the bar so high that no one's drunken stories could compare with yours... i might hope to one day at least have a story worthy of a anti-drinking PSA, but i know you'll always be able to top it...

Archived