lights out tonight, trouble in the heartland.

javier yardbirds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

l

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

classic old simon and risk, to not so effective color schemes, to garbage soulless generic 'wildstyle'...the good, the bad, and the ugly all in one post.

yeah what the fuck was that last guy thinking...damn sometimes i think all writers should be forced to take "intro to color".

that guy is officially banned from color use for the rest of his writing career...black and white only for you buddy!

Originally posted by evil:

l yeah what the fuck was that last guy thinking...damn sometimes i think all writers should be forced to take "intro to color".

that guy is officially banned from color use for the rest of his writing career...black and white only for you buddy!

that was quite a few years ago fella. niggas be drinkin in the yards out here. sometimes you grab beige instead of the fucking black.

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by xiderock:

that was quite a few years ago fella. niggas be drinkin in the yards out here. sometimes you grab beige instead of the fucking black.

well if ya dont mark your cans like a smart boy than of course your not gonna see what color it is after ya been drinkin a few rootbeers buddy! dont tweek with crankdick

Guest ISMOKESHITWEEK
Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

i think that the color scheme is dope.. not too many people do that ..and conceptually its cool so fuck you..the piece does suck tho

[This message has been edited by mr.nice guy (edited 09-03-2001).]

yeah, what a cool color scheme, is it called the shitfuck color scheme, cause that's what you are little bitch, so fuck you!

Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

i think that the color scheme is dope.. not too many people do that ..and conceptually its cool so fuck you..the piece does suck tho

[This message has been edited by mr.nice guy (edited 09-03-2001).]

because of your post the graffiti high council has been called to order and they declared......

from now on you are also banned to using only black and white...!

--- writers against wack color schemes

Originally posted by evil:

because of your post the graffiti high council has been called to order and they declared......

from now on you are also banned to using only black and white...!

--- writers against wack color schemes

evil how are you gonna front like you've never done a shit color skeme?

and yardbirds what's with the passive aggresive behavior fella? if you got something to get off your chest you can email a nizzle...

[This message has been edited by xiderock (edited 09-04-2001).]

Originally posted by xiderock:

how are you gonna front like you've never done a shit color skeme?

haha i haven't....nothing that bad. i've always been good with colors. now letters - i have done some wack letters, which is why i didn't launch into a tantrum about how that piece sucked etc...(i can tell it was old - not to mention i couldn't even decipher it because of the colors)

anyhow i'm just playing around here. you've gotta admit that color scheme is fucking horrible.

and dammit i'm not a biter...sheesh, what's with you guys http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

Archived