Lightheadedness

qwertyuiop

i get light headed every time i stand up from either lying down or even sitting. theres like a three second period where everything fades and i see white, and im really dizzy. this is starting to scare the shit out of me so im wondering if anyone else has the same symptoms, and if they do what they think its from.

my theories:

-inhaling paint fumes

-marijuana

-extasy(i only did this once but i think it may have scarred my brain or some shit)

-height

or a combination of all of the above

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by qwertyuiop

i get light headed every time i stand up from either lying down or even sitting. theres like a three second period where everything fades and i see white, and im really dizzy. this is starting to scare the shit out of me so im wondering if anyone else has the same symptoms, and if they do what they think its from.

my theories:

-inhaling paint fumes

-marijuana

-extasy(i only did this once but i think it may have scarred my brain or some shit)

-height

or a combination of all of the above

Height? How would height do this to you? Are you that tall that a noticable difference in air pressure will cause you that three second period of adjustment? I doubt it.

What you described used to happen to me. Try and take vitamins and eat healthier. That's the only advice I can give.

It doesn't happen to me too often anymore but yeah- I'd get a superstrong headrush sometimes for no reason, but usually from standing up quickly- couldn't see shit for a few seconds, sometimes I couldn't hear shit either... I wonder how I'm gonna die. :rolleyes:

think its low blood pressure......meanning the blood aint flowing to your head when you sit up....i suggest getting a blood pressure test...if it is low then the doc will give you some suggestions on what to do...some times all it takes is eating the right foods...i think brocolli is excellent in increasing blood circulation.....

its coz ya got low blood pressure.

dont worry bout it , i get it all the time , everything goes white and ya just fall to the ground , its kinda fun :D

Originally posted by qwertyuiop

I feel the same way about mushrooms. I feel all around duller. Are these drugs actually capable of physically damaging your brain in such a way that you become less intelligent? Or am I kidding myself?

Guest KONFLIKT

THAT USED TO HAPPEN TO ME TOO! THE ONLY CURE FOR ME WAS TO GET AN ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR. NOW I DONT HAVE TO STAND UP....EVER! AND PEOPLE OPEN DOORS FOR ME EVERY WHERE I GO. AND IF I ACT RETARDED AROUND FINE WOMEN THEY CUDDLE ME! IT CHANGED MY LIFE! TRY IT!

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by KONFLIKT

THAT USED TO HAPPEN TO ME TOO! THE ONLY CURE FOR ME WAS TO GET AN ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR. NOW I DONT HAVE TO STAND UP....EVER! AND PEOPLE OPEN DOORS FOR ME EVERY WHERE I GO. AND IF I ACT RETARDED AROUND FINE WOMEN THEY CUDDLE ME! IT CHANGED MY LIFE! TRY IT!

pride jazzy styles!

what you described is simply what my friends and i call a "headrush", when your heart doesnt adjust to your brain being up instead of sideways, thusly not pumping with enough force to feed your brain with blood.

i have "exertionary syncopy" which is basically one really fucking great way to get out of PE in highschool. it means some nerve in my brain isnt telling my heart to pump right, so if i'm under certain unexpected cardiovascular activities, i pass out. highschools dont like it when kids pass out, especially in my area, where everyone sues anyone for anything.

Originally posted by Eski

everything goes white and ya just fall to the ground , its kinda fun :D

that happens to me all the time , i went to the doctor and he said i was in perfect health , so then i went to a neurologist , and after a bunch of tests he said i have an unusual spot in my cranium..........ahh well fuck it

Archived