LIGHTBULB.face...

Guest soneMILWwi

Guest soneMILWwi
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest soneMILWwi
Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

i dont get some benchers, youve got peices that show bits of other peices also on that car, and thows arent shown, wtf?

maybe he didnt like the othe pieces...or maybe the train was moving so fast/he was so close that he could only catch one piece per car...and if you have a manual camera that you ahve to rewind yourself it takes some time between shots...not much time but you know how trains are somtimes....fast...

Guest soneMILWwi

i dont get some benchers, youve got peices that show bits of other peices also on that car, and thows arent shown, wtf?

hmmmm.. i use a digital video camera so i have to capture still photos of all the shit i catch rolling or stalled. and as i capture the photos i label them and put them into a folder. the folder automatically puts them in alphabetical order.... and with each post i do, i put up 30 flicks going in order of the names in the folder. so a piece u may see part of might not be in this post but might have been posted in an earlier post or may be posted a few days later. so thats that.....

crazywhiteboy414@aol.com

u still can be my friend...

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

nice...looks like you're getting some of the freights from my spot. Any chance you caught any more streaks?

ya i catch a lot more streaks than i post. i try to post some odd ones. u can hit me up on email if you are looking for something inparticualr and i can check the folders...

crazywhiteboy414@aol.com

>Quit your fuking crying & bitching,If you dont like it,Then you go out there and bench.Maybe the train was moving and couldnt get it all,Maybe the photographer didnt like it...or didnt like you,Maybe he's saving it for another day,Maybe he had to go and take a dump......Quit your fuking crying cuz your shit didnt make the team bitch.

Archived