Lifted Truck HATE Thread

KILZ FILLZ

Most of these idiots have too much bong resin in their head to think about re adjusting their headlights after getting their SWEET CALI LIFT BRAH.

So when their headlights are pointed strait in the air, and they can't see the road, they go out and get 4 hi power fog lights that fuckin shine RIGHT INTO YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR blinding me at 5 in the fucking morning on the way to work. GO PISS YA SELF.

Not to mention most of these behemoths will never be in the desert getting dirty because they don't want their chrome 20s to get scratched or some shit. Why do you need this shit in the city??

Then you have these idiots who buy some WICKED FLAIRED FENDERS BRAH. and never fucking repaint their truck. Driving around in a fucking BIG FOOT lookin ass COP CAR with their original colored doors and white fenders in front and back.

FUCK THESE MORONS

Jeep Brah: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

element_19-35-DSC02505-630x472.jpg

You're nobody in Phoenix without a pristine white pickup lifted 17 feet.

Get all the bells and whistles: chrome rims, chrome shocks, chrome skid plate - 'cause hey, fuck it, that thing is never going off road anyway.

Oh, and don't forget the Family, SoCal and Hurley stickers, br0.

white.jpg

Guy i work with has one of these...he also never fucks his wife. Im pretty sure his dick is mad tiny....

Metal Mulisha Bro....what you aint down with Skin Industries.

I know a bitch from my city who had one of these things and drove it into a resevoir.....she lived though.

i dont hate them when done right. its just to bad socal has managed to play them out to the point of making angry threads about em.

and hid lights are dope. a little difficult to stare at em on the highway but the coverage you get is night and day compared to normal lights.

dont have em on the vehicle im driving right now but did on the previous two.

Fuck all that. I used to take my truck off roading all the time. Fuck chrome wheels, chrome shocks. my truck had a small lift. 15 inch rims with the 33 tires. Took off the push bar in da front, grinded down the 2 pieces of metal in the front That held the push bar in place and made them into spikes sticking out 5 inches. If sum one would cut me off I would rear end them.

Video related. Its my truck.

Nevermind lifted trucks, I hate anyone who drives a pick up truck who doesn't have a reason for it. I don't care how expensive it is, how clean it is, if you're not working in construction or some shit you don't need to drive a pickup, you fucking asshole. I dated a girl who disagreed with me on this once, but her family was pretty white trash, so I think that proves my point ha.

And I fucking HATE any car with halogen lights...everytime I see them coming up behind me I think it's a cop