Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LifeWarp.com - Looking for Comic Story Writers

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Sport_LL, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Sport_LL

Sport_LL New Jack

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. melty

melty Senior Member

Ill bet lots of guys here will be more than happy to help. Good luck.

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

definitely nterested, but im lazy and travelling now...

4. maekr

maekr Member

id wouldn't mind doing the layout design for the site, but i dont really want to do ALL the layout. and scripting takes forever. i'll help out though... if you want. email me... [email protected] - http://www.maekr.com

5. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

i have a friend who makes comics for free and fun all the time so if he can get it on a site i bet he will do it... i will drop you email and stuff to him.. just letting you know