life's secrets revealed, one at a time

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I ain't hatin....get your swerve on mang. shit...might as well get one of those books on hypnotizing girls as well. I remember there was a hypnotist at one of our high school assemblies...dude told everyone it was getting stupid hot in there...and some hottie had her top about 3/4s of the way off before he noticed and cooled them back down again.

I downloaded one of these off of limewire once.

It was such amazing bullshit.

It was all about slipping in sexual shit, to get into her head.

"I think you are so above me, but now I want you below me, below me Hollie."

Cause saying "Blow me Hollie" would put the idea into her head.

Man, that was such usefull information.

Thanks interweb.

pproach her confidently BUT DO NOT CONFRONT HER.

From a reasonable distance and with a gentle grin, point in the direction of her foot, shoe, sandal, whatever, and say with a smile and kind of surprised:

"Hey, whats up with your shoe!"

You're not technically hitting on her so she does'nt even think twice about it and without even a 2nd thought she'll look down at her shoe.

Now calmly say "Its stuck to your foot..." & smile at her being careful not to come off as creepish...

hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by NightOwl@Mar 3 2006, 07:01 PM

iwas watching this hypno video where this guy say to his people, that when i shake your hand, you'll have the biggest orgasm ever....my homegirl was screamin and trying to touch her pussy

reasons why i want to learn hypnosis

i must become disciplined in the art of telepussywettening.

Originally posted by Mainter+Mar 3 2006, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Mar 3 2006, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Mar 3 2006, 07:09 PM

i'm not even going to ask how or why you have those....

haha torrents came in a big bundle got a book on anything you can think of

over 9000 books 4 gb

[/b]

... I need that torrent. Please?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by NightOwl@Mar 3 2006, 05:01 PM

iwas watching this hypno video where this guy say to his people, that when i shake your hand, you'll have the biggest orgasm ever....my homegirl was screamin and trying to touch her pussy

reasons why i want to learn hypnosis

Why the fuck would you "learn"? If this video had your home girl ready to go, take the video and dub your self telling people to do crazy shit in a manner similar to the delivery in the video...not that I beleive your story, but start making blood soaked Roman style orgies happen at the next house party you attend...