Life

Kettiecat

Ok, I blew off a huge project for my stat class so i plan to go talk to the proff and bullshit him about "I'm sorry I put it off till the last night I realized I didn't know how to do it can you run through it one more time and give me an extra day"

The sad thing is I do this shit at least once a term and it always works.

Anyone else have any "I'm a slacker and talked my way out of it" stories?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

my whole life is a series of excuses and things put off until they become late. if you wanted a real "excuse" story id have to write an autobiography.

i have my perminent subsitute teahcer convinced that i have an A for the rest of the semester..heh.. i had the original teacher write a note b4 he left to go to afganistan for war...the note told the teacher that i was advanced in this class..(a computer class)..and i turned that into he already gave me grade ( an A) because i know more bout computers than he could teach me...heh im in that class write now.....this is what i do

dont lie. tell him your a slacker. hell probably give your credit for not being a dumbass. thats what i told my teachers. hey wheres the paper i assigned. i didnt do it. why not. well, i didnt feel like it last night. itll be on your desk in two days. ok fine.

it works. its the same as cops, dont make a gay excuse or lie and theyll let you off easy.

Archived