Life Without the UB

Guest SPFlatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Mike bibby

what kind of shit is this? everytime you do a post you post all your toy ass homeys. whats up with that truck downtown? tsl is wack.

Guest SPFlatty

i dont care if some toy tbk jocker has never heard of us...we've been around years longer than you guys and been doin freights since before any of you guys thought about doin graff...

anyway, this isnt about tsl tbk, this is about your boy dissin a benching crew...what kinda shit is that...toy envy is what it is!

and about the trailer...we just took back what was pores...go ahead and keep sending komy and elixr out to hack his and our shit...it just gets hacked back...its pointless...

ur kidding right...i never heard of you until this website...and real recent too...dont front,,..ive seen jesus on the lines way b4 u..way way way way b4 u...look you can tell alot about a person by the company they keep...due to ur new found friends and crewmates that just means ur another new jack as well

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by SPFlatty

i dont care if some toy tbk jocker has never heard of us...we've been around years longer than you guys and been doin freights since before any of you guys thought about doin graff...

anyway, this isnt about tsl tbk, this is about your boy dissin a benching crew...what kinda shit is that...toy envy is what it is!

and about the trailer...we just took back what was pores...go ahead and keep sending komy and elixr out to hack his and our shit...it just gets hacked back...its pointless...

you have been doin em since before i thought about doin graff huh?

even if that were true then how do you explain how me and my crew are so much better than you guys?

either way you're fucked. man you just keep clownin yourself.

this is pure comedy genius. hahaha!

http://www.graffiti.org/sac/freights/images/tsl/tsl_02.jpg'>

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

you have been doin em since before i thought about doin graff huh?

http://www.graffiti.org/sac/freights/images/tsl/tsl_02.jpg'>

Good golly ms molly. What the hell is this stuff? Is this the type of crap that gets the bubbly? If after a year your still painting like this hang up the cans and save the steel for someone who can.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by SPFlatty

post that blob you did...

i'll just refer you to the front cover of the stack of magazines you probably have chillin in your closet for that one big guy. go ahead and post it if you want. make me wan't to beat your ass even more for dropping info.

done.

Guest Mike bibby

who has been around longer? oh FEENK AND CLOSET where doing freights when I was bombing NORTH SAC. and could give a shit about some freights back then. it dont matter anyhow, LOOK AT YOUR GUYS FREIGHT PRODUCTIONS NOW AND LOOK AT OURS.......

You know, I read the title and immediately thought of some witty smart ass comments, but in the middle of writing them (And beleive they were good) I realized one thing. No matter how gay I may think UB guys and this whole net thing are, I must admit that without them... I would have lots of shitty pics or none at all. So damn, guess I'll shut up on this one. And beleive you me, thats a tough thing to do , especially here.:eek:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Jesus christ will all of you just shut the fuck up already.

^^^^^^very well put, this shit is fucking gay..mabey I should organize a yearly event, where writers, benchers, bombers, etc..can gather, and kick the shit out of eachother,,$$$$$$$$$$ damn, I'd make millions..

I dont really understand all the beef, ? not only is it wack, but its fucking pointless...especially on the web..and why are people hating on a benching crew? I'm in UB, so fucking what..We bench, we bench hard, and most likely, we'll probably wind up posting the freight of yours that got away..so being somewhat beneficial to everyone, as a whole, I dont see what the fucking problem is..MR.C-WALK, were boys, crew, and whatnot, does that mean I'm a fag too, since I'm part of UB.? Like what am I missing here? the whole bubble thing, UB thing, etc...fuck I need a beer..

You are all acting like little kids bickering back and forth because Tommy got to gather all the balls after recess yesterday and today.

fuck.

:spent: :spent:

^^^^^^^A headbutt to his nose, followed by my two hands showed into his face, thumbs fully extended, and ramed into his eye sockets, while I gouge out his eye balls, shove him backwards, and crack the back of his head against the asphalt...while he's moaning in pain, and in complete dissaray, I'll piss all over him, and light me a newport!!!:D thats how I envision it, honestly..:D

Originally posted by type R

the crane...

485.jpg

That be the ticket. You see you couldn't go with the hands directly to the face because that kick should floor you. I'll have to ask headmaster Jang if that is indeed a possible move against an attacker and if so what would be a counter attack against it.

Originally posted by thehermit

crane.gif

That be the ticket. You see you couldn't go with the hands directly to the face because that kick should floor you. I'll have to ask headmaster Jang if that is indeed a possible move against an attacker and if so what would be a counter attack against it.

:lol: funny shit...I have 3 counterattack moves, for every, 1 move ,Ralph can initiate.. believe that, but in the end theres only 1 move that can not be countered against....and that would be my p90..:D

^^^^^haha, I dint see that pic above , at first...p90 aside, in this particular situation, I would close the distance within 4-5', feint with a left jab, and sweep his right leg, following up, with an axe kick to his face, and or throat..total time for executing, 4seconds...I shit you not.;)