Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LIFE TBK AOM? HAHA

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Pier, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Pier

Pier Member

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

silly stuff,hardy harrrrrrr.:D

3. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

so lemme get this straight....this toy paints a train and diss's it for me now?....i guess a "good lookin" is in order..... life u have just became the but of jokes for lame ass graffiti writers for years to come...

4. Cory Feldman

Cory Feldman Senior Member

hahahah, yeah, i had a few that night, but this was about the same time you posted the dissed Sept freight,and the one of you posing in your hip backpack in front of some shit of mine and Pars you had come across, not last night, Needless to say, i was blown away, i couldnt belive that some kids we have never had contact with would be dissing our shit, its still amazing how you hold animostity towards me even though we settled this shit, im not suprised that you went and posted them on the internet, i mean, thats where this all started right? the internet? See, i could really give a fuck about any of you, your a joke to me, your words on a screen, i dont give 2 shits about any kind of "rep". so get your laughs in cause i could really care less, i did that because i thought it was funny, and i still do. I could pass you on the street and you wouldnt even know it was me but you'll diss my shit. Doesnt that seem kinda gay to you? It sure as hell does to me, but whatever, like i said we setteld this, i walked by some Pier outlines tonight. ... dont worry, they are still there..... as for Mr. C Walk... hahaha, man, i wish you knew how much we laught at the shit you say on here, so you can have a few laughs on me, i dont mind.... now, im gonna get some sleep so i can go out tomorrow and make some "real money", cause graffit is some shit i do when there aint any coke to snort or bitches to fuck... fuck graffiti.

5. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

funny that in ur best moment ever

"im gonna get some sleep so i can go out tomorrow and make some "real money", cause graffit is some shit i do when there aint any coke to snort or bitches to fuck... fuck graffiti."

u were actually tryin to "make fun" of me...

and when u say

"if u knew how much we laughed at the shit u write on here"

all i can do is wonder if its anywhere close to the amount anyone that is even halfway decent at graffiti laughs when they see anything u have ever painted..

6. The Boss

The Boss Guest

was that supposed to be funny or are you attempting to talk shit?

7. The Boss

The Boss Guest

if only i could get all those ones you posted as IVAMPTOYS im sure we would all be laughing!

8. 3 amigos

3 amigos Member

Nice one Pier! You always set off some shit..HAHA. Word!

9. goonstock

goonstock Member

10. 2ten

2ten Member

and just when i was thinking to myself, man 120z has been slow the past few days... here comes pier,mr.walk,and graff jesus to save the day.........

11. P0rn0KinG

P0rn0KinG Senior Member

12. Pores

Pores Member

if youre so over it why would you post some old ass pictures? this fake ass beef is so fuccing old its not even funny. somone delete this shit

13. spacemanspif

spacemanspif Senior Member

life you had me laughin that night... good times my friend good times...

14. $#$#$#$

$#$#$#$ New Jack

You all sound like faggots.. beat him up then post the pics his face smashed in.. otherwise get over it, dont any of you get sick of yourselves talking about stupid shit on the computer you should handle in real life?

15. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

you guy are like some "set up" hip hop beef...acting like you hate each other...but on the low you are painting canvas together and sharing wine..

i think yall should settle this shit with a good armwrestling match..

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/9748/mosquitocreek.jpg'>

[img]http://www.armwrestling.de/Berichte/Bilder/Bill.JPG'>

[img]http://members.aol.com/TinyPro/tinypro.gif'>

[img]http://www.elbacom.it/users/max/mosti1.jpg'>