LIFE TBK AOM? HAHA

Pier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahah, yeah, i had a few that night, but this was about the same time you posted the dissed Sept freight,and the one of you posing in your hip backpack in front of some shit of mine and Pars you had come across, not last night, Needless to say, i was blown away, i couldnt belive that some kids we have never had contact with would be dissing our shit, its still amazing how you hold animostity towards me even though we settled this shit, im not suprised that you went and posted them on the internet, i mean, thats where this all started right? the internet? See, i could really give a fuck about any of you, your a joke to me, your words on a screen, i dont give 2 shits about any kind of "rep". so get your laughs in cause i could really care less, i did that because i thought it was funny, and i still do. I could pass you on the street and you wouldnt even know it was me but you'll diss my shit. Doesnt that seem kinda gay to you? It sure as hell does to me, but whatever, like i said we setteld this, i walked by some Pier outlines tonight. ... dont worry, they are still there..... as for Mr. C Walk... hahaha, man, i wish you knew how much we laught at the shit you say on here, so you can have a few laughs on me, i dont mind.... now, im gonna get some sleep so i can go out tomorrow and make some "real money", cause graffit is some shit i do when there aint any coke to snort or bitches to fuck... fuck graffiti.

funny that in ur best moment ever

"im gonna get some sleep so i can go out tomorrow and make some "real money", cause graffit is some shit i do when there aint any coke to snort or bitches to fuck... fuck graffiti."

u were actually tryin to "make fun" of me...

and when u say

"if u knew how much we laughed at the shit u write on here"

all i can do is wonder if its anywhere close to the amount anyone that is even halfway decent at graffiti laughs when they see anything u have ever painted..

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

funny that in ur best moment ever

"im gonna get some sleep so i can go out tomorrow and make some "real money", cause graffit is some shit i do when there aint any coke to snort or bitches to fuck... fuck graffiti."

u were actually tryin to "make fun" of me...

and when u say

"if u knew how much we laughed at the shit u write on here"

all i can do is wonder if its anywhere close to the amount anyone that is even halfway decent at graffiti laughs when they see anything u have ever painted..

was that supposed to be funny or are you attempting to talk shit?

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

so much stuntin over here...when i talk i spark

gga gets played harder then reruns of road rules on mtv..

look at your face!!!.....lookin like one of jupiters moons and shit..nigga got more craters then an iraqi battelfield

nigga look like a malnutritioned body double for manute bol..nigga skinnier then a belimic tapeworm and blacker then bernie mack with a two week suntan

i sniff cocaine that didnt come out until last week

u better not be paying for them shits.....dont let a hustler down....

im gonna just watch my money stack this year instead of my freights

im bad like a 13 yr old in a group home, and ill vamp ur shit

if only i could get all those ones you posted as IVAMPTOYS im sure we would all be laughing!

you guy are like some "set up" hip hop beef...acting like you hate each other...but on the low you are painting canvas together and sharing wine..

i think yall should settle this shit with a good armwrestling match..

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/9748/mosquitocreek.jpg'>

http://www.armwrestling.de/Berichte/Bilder/Bill.JPG'>

http://members.aol.com/TinyPro/tinypro.gif'>

http://www.elbacom.it/users/max/mosti1.jpg'>

to answer u low life degenerate fucks questions, no i dont get sick of talking shit to these pussys, i really could give a fuck about any of ur "oppinions"... and when u live 1200 miles from someone and u wanna voice an oppinion there is no better place to do so then an online chat forum... i hate u all

Archived