Life Sucks Die.......

Boring Bastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I always thought that this little black and white mag OZE gave me long ago was good.It was called "VANDAL"---some kinko's type shit coming from SF i think...I might still have it laying around but I don't know...I've thrown out so much stuff over the last 2 years I'm not to sure what I have anymore...guess I'll have to look for it...

i thought the fact that mber's entire interview was him dissing the magazine was hilarious. geso's interview had it's moments too. life sucks die is one of the few well done graff mags out there. 90% of the mags out there are utter rubbish. i mean shit, look at mass appeal and while you were sleeping. what the fuck happened there? they think they're fucking GQ or FHM or some shit. i hope and prey the lsd boys do not head down that road.

Guest THE LAW

THE LAW actually likes their taste in the graffiti, so he usually doesn't mind that it's the same people over and over again, and they always manage to get their hands on some NY subs that he's never seen before, which is good. The tag page is great! they need to branch out regionally though. same tired sf hands we've all seen.

HOWEVER, all the articles are fucking garbage. bunch of elitest indie rapper crap so eclectic that everyone reading it can pat themselves on the back for being "down". reminiscent of a shitty maximum rock and roll for people with backpacks.

p.s. THE LAW actually didn't read any of the articles past the first paragraph. things you may have slept on IS a good idea though.

p.p.s THE LAW picked it up in spite of his misgivings, so take it for what it's worth.

Guest THE LAW

as for all time best magazine....hmmmm...THE LAW has always been partial to the BLACK AND WHITE ALL BOMBERS can control....but that's mostly for sentimental reasons.

as for shit that's out now:

-brain damage always puts out a good product. lots of quality trains and some decent articles. they need to drop the hip hop though.

-xplicit grafx is the best train mag out there.

and it's THE LAW's honest opinion that those MASS APPEAL boroughs issues were off the charts. snap em up. bronx and brooklyn were put together REALLY well.

...and to take the cake.

....the dozen ounce. recognize the realness.

that geso interview made me like his shit alot more.....stories were hilarious and he seems pretty bout bout it ect..

and ummmmmmmmm whats up with that bitch with tha dudes head in her pussy...? yall catch that shit?

ibteaser

Originally posted by cmeup

and ummmmmmmmm whats up with that bitch with tha dudes head in her pussy...? yall catch that shit?

Hahahaha. My best-friend showed that to everyone at my work, haha.

Chester, I think the reason why that issue was a little heavy on MSK is because Sever designed those pages.

The Rebel flicks rock.

:)

Originally posted by Secret

Hahahaha. My best-friend showed that to everyone at my work, haha.

Chester, I think the reason why that issue was a little heavy on MSK is because Sever designed those pages.

The Rebel flicks rock.

:)

Did they mention that in the lay-out credits or are you a top-secret MSK amiga??? The world may never know..............until then we wait in suspense!!!!!

i actually like lsd a lot. and i hate most graffiti magazines. they do a lot of shit that i hate, but its done in the right proportions, so somehow i'm not bothered by stuff that would normally irritate me. maybe i just have a weird soft spot for lsd.

Archived