Life suck? Complain here

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its gettin confusing to me, which should be an option

i have a girl who im deathly in love with, but she's in texas for the army, im in atlanta for school, so its gettin tough, heres where my brain starts fuckin with me, ,,,,,there are 3 hott girls that i see frequently who keepe tellin me they want me and mess, now, i have a good girl, great even, and im not gonna leave her, but my brain keeps gettin messed with from these other girls tellin me this stuff.

On the plus side, i got a new job yesterday, so i should have many more money's soon

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's pretty damn great, not much to complain or wish for, which is why I haven't yet joined the Saturn's return thread... that, and I still got around 5 years to get to it.

Ups: Work's been nice, weather is too fucking great, good friends, awesome family

Downs: General unexplainable lack of motivation to finish current projects and get on with new ones.

Life is great.

Ups:

-It's my birthday.

-Gonna party in Vegas and get drunk off my ass with my friends for the next 2-3 days.

-I got an A in my class I just finished.

-I wrote my professor a letter about how awesome I think he is, and I feel like all this weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

-My friends are awesome.

-My family is awesome.

-I'm taking ANOTHER trip in several days and gonna party some more.

-School starts after I come back. (Yeah, I like school. All this partying is just a decoy for me being a nerd).

-Gonna see Radiohead live in May.

Downs:

-My boss is a moody bitch.

-My neighbor's cats screwing each other in the morning and waking me up.

serotonin levels of a rollercoaster ride

down: man. i so need my meds. for real. and running out always seems to happen at the worst possible time. but who am i kidding? it probably just turns into the worst possible time to run out because im off of them at all.

i drove all the way across the city when i have no fucking job to pick up the ex cause he asked for a ride and he gave me two bucks. for a quarter tank of gas. right.

i think i keep trying to churn my life into bullshit.

and i dont think me drinking caffeine right now is a good idea. did that last night, and let me tell you its like crack for me right now. i start all laughing and crying at the same time because of shit that isnt funny or sad. i go from too low to too high too quickly.

upside:but luckily, im getting some pills today. 21 pills, no coverage, lowest price after bargain shopping? about 65 bucks after tax. maybe 70.

i hope 21 pills last me until more medical coverage. youd think with two nurses in the house they could steal some home for me so they dont have to deal with a crazy.

ups:

-fucking great relationship

-partay tonight and tomorrow

-drugs this weekend

-friends

-sex

downs:

-being broke

-not wanting to be here right now

-might be getting sick

-i cant ride my fixie because we dont have a wheel set for it anymore

-him being jobless which leads me to being broke (whats weird about this is....we had spoken about being broke and that he needs to get on the ball about getting a job. even though we are broke as hell, we dont care....its corny but we seem so much happier!)

More ups:

-My best-friend for 13 years birthday is at the end of the month. Going to Vegas AGAIN. Yay! The best part is she, her boyfriend and his friends are some crazy Texas Hold 'Em players and the Belagio pays for their rooms and their dinners. My best-friend's boyfriend even gave me a $200 bottle of champagne on my birthday. Having money must be nice... especially when they let a delinquent like me tag along.

Life is dandy.

life is good for me.

but sometimes i feel the urge to just fuck it all up for myself to see what happens. i don't take enough chances. i feel as if i've been sheltered...

ups: cool job, 15 min from my house

downs:

job is not creative,

wicked mother-in-law who likes to leave nasty messages on my phone,

i'm lazy and unproductive with my life

Originally posted by slave_one

downs:

job is not creative,

wicked mother-in-law who likes to leave nasty messages on my phone,

i'm lazy and unproductive with my life

come to sf....please???

thank god the hubby's mommie loves me.

**Edit. spell check.

Pinup: Maybe you’ll like yourself more if you don’t smell?

Slaver: Yes, eat her! That’s a risk in itself. But don’t go through with that urge to fuck up your life! Isanogoood! Taking risks is fun, but in the end, the house always wins. So be careful, whatever you decide.

Archived