LIFE OF A DUMB ASIAN GIRL--cool

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

LIFE OF A DUMB ASIAN GIRL--cool (PIC ADDED)

i made this thread because i really hate those kids that TyPe LyKe DiS...im am not racist to asian people i have a shitload of asian friends...i just hate the subset of the asian community that acts like this....swif, i hope you do not find this offensive

this girls name is u12sWtHuNNi3, which stands for Ur Sweet Honey for all you dumb white kids...you can make that up yourself

..i go to school with her..shes like 17 i think...shes incredibly STUPID, annoying, boycrazy, and just a dumb typical asian fob girl

her AIM away message - " if yooh really need 2 talk 2 meeh, call da cell...otherwise, leave a message. dont feel like talking right now...sorry =/"

i will be back for more information the next time she signs online

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

o yeah.....everyone come back BECAUSE I WILL POST HER PICTURE

THE MYSTERY AWAITS!!! DO YOU CARE??????

i will return later

Guest -MOE LESTER-

here is an entry from xanga...the dumbass journay entry service that all dumb asian kids use....if you are white and using xanga, you are a fag and deserved to be dragged into a feild and shot in the face

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

" i went 2 get mai nails done 2day!!! AND i went shopping at stones fer da jordans!!! whoo hoo!!! im gonna b happy fer....da next 24 hours at least.

was hella gRrR dis morning cuz irene and tina told meeh dat da sale wouldnt work on da jordans cuz dere new shoes...so i was like f0ck!!! and wen i got 2 stones, mai fren asked da dude 2 and he said da sale excludes da jordans...BUT (deres always a big butt)!!! da dude hooked it up...buy wun get wun half off...so i got mai jordans fer 30!!! BOO-YAH!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!

hmm...i dink im gonna wear dose jordans 2 skoo 2morrow......alrighties, wanna catch up on mai sleep and schtuff...so i'll write again...sum other time =) "

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

whats a when

a when is a when and will always be a when

until when is changed, but when will that happen?

when says never, but when it does...

when will tell you

good day.

YoU mEEn yOU guyS dOn'T liKe CAp/loWeR caSe miXeS?

MeeH neiThER!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I first got AOL and tried that whole chatroom deal, I would get IM's and if their profiles had that cap/lower case typing I would avoid them. I'm Asian and even I can't stand those FOB girls who wear BeBe and have that orange, trying to be blonde bad dye job. They talk like babies and are so mousey, they annoy me and irritate me and I just wanna slap them yeah. I went to high school with girls like that and all the Asian boys were so into them. They would walk around with fucking bells on their bags and some even came to school with stuffed animals talking in their high pitch voices. They were all whiney, under 5'2", and weigh maybe a total of 90lbs, coudln't think for themselves and only cared about which lip gloss to wear. I think I should seek them out and beat the crap out of them. I was an amazon woman next to them so it shouldn't be too do, I'm sure they're all still living in the same house with 3 kids and obeying their husbands, walking 3 steps behind them. I'd like to see some Asian man trying that on me, wonder why no Asian guys ever dug me, heh. Sorry guys, I was just venting.

Archived