Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LIFE OF A DUMB ASIAN GIRL--cool

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Jun 10, 2003.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

LIFE OF A DUMB ASIAN GIRL--cool (PIC ADDED)

i made this thread because i really hate those kids that TyPe LyKe DiS...im am not racist to asian people i have a shitload of asian friends...i just hate the subset of the asian community that acts like this....swif, i hope you do not find this offensive

this girls name is u12sWtHuNNi3, which stands for Ur Sweet Honey for all you dumb white kids...you can make that up yourself
    ..i go to school with her..shes like 17 i think...shes incredibly STUPID, annoying, boycrazy, and just a dumb typical asian fob girl

her AIM away message - " if yooh really need 2 talk 2 meeh, call da cell...otherwise, leave a message. dont feel like talking right now...sorry =/"

i will be back for more information the next time she signs online

2. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

o yeah.....everyone come back BECAUSE I WILL POST HER PICTURE

THE MYSTERY AWAITS!!! DO YOU CARE??????

i will return later

4. krie

krie Guest

Master Splinter..

...says kick her ass

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

here is an entry from xanga...the dumbass journay entry service that all dumb asian kids use....if you are white and using xanga, you are a fag and deserved to be dragged into a feild and shot in the face

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

" i went 2 get mai nails done 2day!!! AND i went shopping at stones fer da jordans!!! whoo hoo!!! im gonna b happy fer....da next 24 hours at least.

was hella gRrR dis morning cuz irene and tina told meeh dat da sale wouldnt work on da jordans cuz dere new shoes...so i was like f0ck!!! and wen i got 2 stones, mai fren asked da dude 2 and he said da sale excludes da jordans...BUT (deres always a big butt)!!! da dude hooked it up...buy wun get wun half off...so i got mai jordans fer 30!!! BOO-YAH!!! whoo hoo!!!!!!

hmm...i dink im gonna wear dose jordans 2 skoo 2morrow......alrighties, wanna catch up on mai sleep and schtuff...so i'll write again...sum other time =) "

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

7. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

people seriously type like that?

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

whats an arcel?

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

fubu on blacks

foreigner on board

famous on BET

fuck osamas butthole

faggots on boys

... i dont know

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

its a part in a microwave

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

nice.
    microwaves are some of the greatest things ever

14. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

The real meaning of FOB is Fresh Off the Boat and i also do detest how most asians type that wierd way on the internet

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

a when is a when and will always be a when
    until when is changed, but when will that happen?
    when says never, but when it does...
    when will tell you

good day.