Life is grand..

Well, i have no money anymore...im going to have even less money, and probably be in debt or whatever, after this whole mess gets worked out....it might work out that im going to get an assload of fines..but my lawyer still isnt sure....

Im now living with my parents, in my old room....i look at old prom pictures and read stuff from a journal i kept about how great life was going to be...its really hard, life isnt anything like i thought it would be. I cant get a job because of this and previous arrests, no one calls me back after the interview when theyre like, ok were just going to do a background check and call you back and you can come in to start training...well...im not getting any calls back. ~~But things are looking up alittle...Thankfully my parents love me, and have even sided with me throughout everything thats going on, and my ex girlfriend whom i love more than anything, is with me on this one(unlike previous arrests), and told me that she wants to get back togeather and marry me (but only if i get my shit back togeather, i mean, thats not too bad, i can live with that)....and i went and visited my best friends grave and i have never seen so many flowers there ever....that just made my day.

Also im sittin here eating cookie crisp and drinking tang.

And so i smile...if i had a beer to tip, it would be cheers to you all...

~shameless...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

they still make cookie crisp??? shit i want some! ...anyways good to hear things are looking up for you.

Archived