Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

life is good.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOZACK, Feb 26, 2004.

1. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

no life is spectacular.
    i have been elated/ecstatic/overjoyed all day for no particular reason.
    i think my new favorite song is "the guns of brixton" by the clash.
    either that or "rush rush" by debbie harry (i just watched scarface, my life is such a cliche). you know what's fun? driving through the ghetto blasting blondie at VOLUME: MAX and watching the thugs/bums/hookers look at you like you're #1 retard supreme. that debbie harry knows how to rock out.

SOMEONE HIT ME UP ON AIM. my friends are getting way boring and i feel like talking to strangers.

AIM: yeahmanthatsrad

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

sounds like someone got laid last night???

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

or took a pack of tranqs

4. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

rush rush give me yeyo...

5. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

anyone catch friends tonight...it was the one were ross got all high of maple candy....did you eat some maple candy?

6. ment2

ment2 New Jack

ayo for yayo, walk around with yayo, all in my nasal, i musta been crazed, yo.

everything that ever happens to this guy is some how related to the fact his name is a combination of botox and prozac.

7. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

8. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i just got money from the government.

"February 2004

Dear New York Music Purchaser:

I am pleased to enclose payment for your claim in the settlement of the Compact Disc Minimun Advertised Price Antitrust Litigation. This lawsuit was brought by the Attorneys General of 43 states and three territories and by counsel for Private Class Plaintiffs on behalf of the purchasers of music CDs. In accordance with the terms of the court-approved settlement, payment is being made to music purchasers who filed a valid and timely claim.

It is a pleasure to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion and to return value to consumers who purchased CDs while the challenged pricing policies were in effect.

Eliot Spitzer
    Attorney General of New York"

slightly abridged.

knaahmsayin.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

wtf? please explain

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

we all skeet skeet motherfucker!

11. $360

$360 Elite Member

life is awesome

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

My backpack's got jets
    I'm Boba the Fett
    I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt
    To finance my Vette.

[​IMG]

13. blame

blame Guest

BOZACK

dude,

could you email me. i have something to ask you... or you could just leave your email here.. either way.

i made a thread about this a few days ago, guess you didnt see it.

14. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

thats on the gta3 soundtrack.

15. meateater

meateater Member

^^^^^

hahaha life will be better for fatbastard when "Jolly Jimbo The Jackhole Jumper" knocks on his door.....knock........knock.......knock:lol: