life is good.

BOZACK

no life is spectacular.

i have been elated/ecstatic/overjoyed all day for no particular reason.

i think my new favorite song is "the guns of brixton" by the clash.

either that or "rush rush" by debbie harry (i just watched scarface, my life is such a cliche). you know what's fun? driving through the ghetto blasting blondie at VOLUME: MAX and watching the thugs/bums/hookers look at you like you're #1 retard supreme. that debbie harry knows how to rock out.

SOMEONE HIT ME UP ON AIM. my friends are getting way boring and i feel like talking to strangers.

AIM: yeahmanthatsrad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got money from the government.

"February 2004

Dear New York Music Purchaser:

I am pleased to enclose payment for your claim in the settlement of the Compact Disc Minimun Advertised Price Antitrust Litigation. This lawsuit was brought by the Attorneys General of 43 states and three territories and by counsel for Private Class Plaintiffs on behalf of the purchasers of music CDs. In accordance with the terms of the court-approved settlement, payment is being made to music purchasers who filed a valid and timely claim.

It is a pleasure to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion and to return value to consumers who purchased CDs while the challenged pricing policies were in effect.

Eliot Spitzer

Attorney General of New York"

slightly abridged.

knaahmsayin.

Originally posted by destroya

i just got money from the government.

"February 2004

Dear New York Music Purchaser:

I am pleased to enclose payment for your claim in the settlement of the Compact Disc Minimun Advertised Price Antitrust Litigation. This lawsuit was brought by the Attorneys General of 43 states and three territories and by counsel for Private Class Plaintiffs on behalf of the purchasers of music CDs. In accordance with the terms of the court-approved settlement, payment is being made to music purchasers who filed a valid and timely claim.

It is a pleasure to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion and to return value to consumers who purchased CDs while the challenged pricing policies were in effect.

Eliot Spitzer

Attorney General of New York"

slightly abridged.

knaahmsayin.

wtf? please explain

BOZACK

dude,

could you email me. i have something to ask you... or you could just leave your email here.. either way.

i made a thread about this a few days ago, guess you didnt see it.

Re: BOZACK

Originally posted by blame

dude,

could you email me. i have something to ask you... or you could just leave your email here.. either way.

i made a thread about this a few days ago, guess you didnt see it.

done. check your email yo. make sure you follow the instructions!!!!

Originally posted by BOZACK

you know what's fun? driving through the ghetto blasting blondie at VOLUME: MAX and watching the thugs/bums/hookers look at you like you're #1 retard supreme.

:lol:

Rapture?

Glad life's treatin ya well.

Archived