Life Aint Nuttin But Pill Poppin an Cripwalkin.

Guest IcedOutMocha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest IcedOutMocha

minor leagues? what cause im not injecting heroin im not hard? pssssssh you sucker. go smoke some crack and be rad. ill just chill and like michael jackson ill still be bad. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (cue BAD music) :dazed:

hey chief, i wasnt the one who created a post on bad ass pill poppin, and was blarin' about pain killers, like i thought i was hunter thompson...you wanna shout about pills, well im just saying be quiet, theyre not that great...i mean theyre cool i guess, and im surely not one to say no, theyre kinda like smokin' weed, no biggie, just elementary...you dug the hole, im just filling it back up....pop your pill, just dont shout about how bad ass it is....r.....:rolleyes:

Guest Pilau Hands

the doctor said i wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if i kept my fingers out of there...

i took seven allegra and nine sudafeds this morning, but now i think i'm allergic to water.

2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-(n)-PROPYLTHIOPHENETHYLAMINE

shit aint no pain killer

All began slowly; smooth transparent shimmers of light defining dimension and propounding relation…

The Grateful Dead condense a magnificently chaotic jam: pulling it backward through interstellar space until finally it punctuates the atmosphere and floats gracefully back to the earth from which it was created…

A buoyant sensation begins to thermally maneuver and spread itself throughout my body, outward from my heart and through the interwoven network of cells until it finds release through the skin. I am warm physically and feel the psychic tension of everyday reality dissipating like so much steam from a kettle. A simply delicious elatedness washes over me, not so powerfully and overwhelmingly as with MDMA, but smoothly, effortlessly… sly creeping passion flower. And, as T has forespoken, crystal in character: affording bright lucidity amid reality-deconstruction like a sober astronaut looking out on infinity.

S and G are already spaceborne, soaring over some stroboscopic psychic landscape together and absolutely loving it, gleeful galactic panoramic outbursts swim through the room: “you see that??” and “look way down there!!”

(approx.9:30pm) T and I boost with another 5mg TC-T-7, and assure the ladies that we are on the way to join them.

Certainly no more than ten minutes elapse before a gentle wave comes along and silently carries us upward with its motion to warmer water where color frees itself and swims beneath my eyes. Synesthetic fluctuating sounds emerge surreal and psychosomatic structuring realigns itself adroitly. We are all the grand conductors in the orchestra of our own lives, but we are more: we are each the audience in whole… I feel the musical quality of the very air we breathe, and move my hands in concert with the pulsing rhythm of the cosmos.

I could go on and on

Originally posted by mental invalid

theyre kinda like smokin' weed, no biggie, just elementary...

Allora-

OC and other painkillers are purer than heroin, alot harder to quit, and alot more addictive. Withdrawal `e pure hell.

Blowing lines of oxy, and shooting Dilaudids is a hellofa lot worse than 'smokin weed'

Beh, all im saying is- alot of people underestimate how serious pharmacutical drugs are.

Archived