Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Life after the oil crash.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DIBS, Feb 22, 2004.

1. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

2. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

there is another thread about this.
    sounds abit stupy poopy

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

hey running out of oil is fine with me. The sooner the better. Maybe then we'll see a significant development of clean and green energies. How many damn ozone holes we got now? Like 6 of them?

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

This is very informative... I don't know it seems like they are trouncing the alternatives though.
    Shit I could take a twelve volt battery and use a step up transformer or a tesla coil or something and put out the 120v standard. Cars and airplanes could be electrically powered as well. I would like to make a self perpetuating generator sometime maybe in autocad or something. Where I could just crank it and the magnetic force it generates to rotate and make power would also sustain the motion. Hmm... I might have to think pretty hard about this but Im sure it can be done. I should read some tesla...
    oil for pesticides? i don't like pesticides anyways... how do organic farms do it? spiders? works good.
    plastics? There are so many different types of plastics who would notice if we had a few less? I used to work in a plastics factory or three.

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Btw I'm wondering if this is the same Dibs from detroit? Definately one of the best writers of the big d.

6. villain

villain Veteran Member

Informative site but far too defeatist for me. Almost as if this is an excuse for raiding oil everywhere.

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

Actually now that I think about it electromagnetism could be a viable alternative to combustion engines.... The AC current frequency could be adjusted to "fire" the pistons.

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

Damn some black hat motherfucker is going to steal my ideas and take all the fucking credit....

9. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

villian, who are you?

11. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

hmmmmm maybe i will read some of that

12. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

13. im not witty

im not witty Guest

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

Not sure what you mean seeking. Just some artist in the army I guess.

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member

propaganda artist?

im seeing a lot of end of the world type threads lately...