lies you've told...

FREIGHTYONE

We all lie, at some point in our lives. I lie daily for pesonal gain and satisfaction. Here's some of my better ones:

-I broke up with a girl by telling her I was HIV positive

-I told a previous employer that I was Jewish so I could take all of the various holidays throughout the year off, and at the same time make people feel uncomfortable around me during Christmas and Easter.

-I told the same employer that my mother had died in a really terrible car accident, and I was having trouble paying for the arrangements. They passed a card around and people donated $400 or so. I spent it all on drugs and then took three weeks off and went to Los Angeles to visit freinds.

Lets here some of yours. I know there's a bunch of scumbags in here. I have better ones also, I'll share more later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the funniest thing I have ever done prolly...

First day of my 1 semester in college I walk into my english class with nobody I know in it. I sit in the back by myself. He is going down the attendance list getting names or people. He comes to me ****** ******* I raise my hand and for me just for me he is like uhhh Is there any names you like to be called besides ****** I just sat there in my mind like why did this dude do it just for me?! and calmly spoke yea my friends call me Roger... I got a couple chuckles in the class like WTF!? But I sat there stone faced and for the whole semester the dude called me Roger.

I still see people from the class that jokingly call me Roger still. Its pretty funny.

It would be funnier if yall knew my real name but that aint gonna happen...

I told a 21 year I was fuckign with at the time I was 18. I was 16...

I told a 30 year old teacher I was getting with (not my teacher but she tought my friends sisters) that I was 21 when I was 17...

I still go there now and again...

Some of you should really kill yourselves

Not all of you...some of those lies sound funny in a-you had to be there sorta way

One of two of you sound like really...really are sad people. Including the threadstarter. Yep!

I'm going to convince my girl to tell her boss that I killed myself, then she can take a few weeks off and we can go to Atlantic City and blow her money on horse racing and high stakes poker. Thanks for the advice.