LIBERTY BRAND OVERALLS

KaBar2

The first year I was up at Britt for the Hobo Convention, a guy I met named Iowa Blackie was wearing a pair of blue denim overall made by Liberty. They are made in Alabama, but they are real popular up in Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota, Illinois, etc. I bought a couple of pair, one blue denim, one carpenter pinstripe. I like them because they have a good zipper pocket in the "chest pouch" area. I never saw another pair of overalls that well-made.

Anybody else ever wear Liberty Overalls? Not as tough as Carhartt, but better than Dickies by a long shot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL--not intentionally, that's just where I've seen them. I bought mine in a store in Mason City, Iowa called "Tractor Supply." It's sort of like a combination hardware store, agricultural supply and department store. They sell hunting stuff, camouflage cover-alls, lots of boots, tools, all kinds of farm supply shit like wire fencing and t-posts and shit like that. Down here in Texas it would probably be called a Farm & Ranch Supply.

Archived