Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LGF*

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by RAP, Sep 15, 2002.

1. RAP

RAP New Jack

2. RAP

RAP New Jack

Let God Forgive

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. RAP

RAP New Jack

Love Goes Further

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    post some LGF ECOLOGY

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

like that third piece..other than that..big ups to LGF"let GOD forgive

5. Fuxus

Fuxus Member

Oh shit, I know where that last one is. That is out in the middle of nowhere.

6. Elton John

Elton John Guest

the blue and orange one is funky.

7. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

i dont like the skinny shit, like the shit ola does.... not to dis, you guys all have skillz, but the letters are 2 skinny..

8. socrates

socrates Guest

I like the billboards but I hate that cali thin shit

9. Zaius

Zaius Member

the ekoli shit is off the hook..
    much respect to the LGF cats..

10. RAP

RAP New Jack

La Graffiti Force

thanks guys.. yes the last one is in the middle of no where a place called hemet. and OLA & NJKT are tight.... very

11. freightraper

freightraper Junior Member

i like tha roof tops and tha billboards...and some of tha other shiat...im not diggin some others tho.....and some pics are too big....but its ok,k im not goin to cry

12. queenlizbee

queenlizbee New Jack

RUTHLES gives you fools the props you deseve keep the new shit going dont let all these old internet flix fool people.... your up now let it be known.....
    MR.YANOER .REAL TAGGER LIFE.and of course my girl lizbee

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you use your girls name for your screen name?
    i hope youre on your girls com..you ninny!

14. Don Perignon

Don Perignon New Jack

Funny you guys criticize their work, while you're sitting in your little cublicles, name dropping all the people you paint with and have probably never done a full colored end to end billboard in your life. People bitch too much... it's either "too skinny" or on the "AOK bandwagon", blah blah blah. Much props for Futur for being one of the very few writers that consistantly had some of the craziest spots in LA for the past 2 years.

15. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

when i was new to this site people would piss me off and i thought they were all "internet dorks 2" but most of the people on this site really do bomb and have skillz