LFO

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/emo.jpg'>

'>

I don't really like dashboard confessional, but that dude gets so much pussy, especialy from those 16 year old groupie emo sluts. He's got that soft sensitive side, and the full sleeves exposing a bad boy side too.

And I still don;t know who lfo is, oh well, from the looks of it, it is better this way.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I don't really like dashboard confessional, but that dude gets so much pussy, especialy from those 16 year old groupie emo sluts. He's got that soft sensitive side, and the full sleeves exposing a bad boy side too.

And I still don;t know who lfo is, oh well, from the looks of it, it is better this way.

in the process of getting laid one time i went to a dashboard show, this dude is umpa lumpa short! he is seriously the shortest dude on stage, it was hilarious.

(PS if you wanna get laid and don't feel like putting in much effort, go to a dashboard confessional show, even if the suck, you will rock out with you cock out afterwards)

Archived