Letting loose at your friends friends.

SilentBob

So one of the guys in my graff crews best friend is one of these dr jekl and hyde type drinkers. We get on really well when he's sober. But when he's drunk he's just absolutely retarded. Everyone puts up with his shit. But to be honest. I've had enough. I know for a fact I'm a really nice guy. All I ever want is good things for people. The problem is, I've learnt that people aren't really worth the effort alot of the time. If you're nice to them. Alot of them will be cunts to you.

With this in mind this kid ( lets call him pumkin head) and I didn't get on so well. Within I minute of stepping into this bar he screams at me (I react by smilling screaming back like its a joke and hugging him) he smashing my friends beer into the counter then walks off. He comes back. buys us shots, I smile toast him for buying the drinks then drink the shot. Next thing I know dudes whispering to two of our mutual friends about how I'm a faggot and I think I'm really hard (this is because I don't smile alot. I've got my reasons. Dickhead friends of friends being one very small one) blah blah.

Long story short I'm walking around talking to people he's not talking to just to steer clear of him. He ends up saying something to me. I react by getting angry and telling him to fuck off. He says "you were on the edge there I like that". Now this is where I get pretty upset. It just annoys me how people will see how far they can push you then not go all the way with it. Either you dislike someone and want to settle it or you don't. You don't go around seeing if you can be a cunt to someone just for the sake of getting away with it. (especially when they always try and be nice to you) . I tell him he's a bitch two faced faggot and that I heard that shit he said about me and he can just fuck off for all I care. Somewhere in this process he buys me another drink. But I'm kind of upset at this point and keep going off at him telling him he should come outside with me. One of my other crew members ( who I'm not that cool with anymore) pulls me aside and asks if I'm ok. I say I'm just going to leave. Pumkin head keeps trying to get me to stay, so eventually I try and be nice and say sure, lets finish our drinks. Dude grins and calls me a faggot. I'm still thinking its better just to leave so I bounce.

On the way home I get a bit pissed off. All the above about me being a nice person comes back in my head and I really wish I decked him . So I call one of our friends up and ask to speak to pumkin head.

I say "look I just called to tell you I don't deserve to be treated like that and I'm not fucking happy"

he sames some shit about "I''ll put it on you cunt"

I go ape shit and try and find out where he is saying I'll catch a taxi (I'm back home by now) back into town and sort it out with him.

He puts our friend back on the phone. Who makes up a bullshit excuse and hangs up. Another of our friends calls me to sqush it, I want to talk to the guy again. Dude's all friendly like 'hey how are you mate? how are you?" I just get fed up and hang up.

seriously I'm sick of it. And I'll be honest. I can imagine half the people on this forum acting the same way. Not all. But some.

Anyway I should sleep.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

faggots don't smile? And yet we call them 'gay'... kinda like that sad clown portrait... (sad AND ironic)

you shouldn't a let him get the better of ye... next time go quitely until you can settle it the same way... and then don't talk about it...

maybe you should get some sleep...

Seriously, once he made that last "faggot" comment, You should have kicked his fucking teeth down his throat.

Then you could have asked him "How does it feel to get your ass kicked by a faggot, you fuck?"

Motherfuckers like that piss me off because no matter how much you may want to pity them for

being as pathetic as they are, they make it so tough to be forgiving..Don't even bother with the guy

next time..and when he gets drink and starts making an ass of himself, just let him have it.No laughing,

no joking, no amicable exchange, just hit him, and when he asks you why you did it, hit him again.

repeat until satisfied.

Saying:

"Look, I really don't like the way you're treating me right now and I think that I deserve more respect than this!"

...doesn't really qualify as 'standing up for yourself'. That's more like getting punched in the face, standing up, turning to the guy and then saying:

"Hey, you just punched me in the face! I do not enjoy being punched in the face! In fact, I deserve not to be punched in the face!"

and then leaving.

Violence doesn't solve much but I'd say that the next time you feel you should haul-off and break a nose, go for it: People are a lot like animals; it's best to punish them WHILE they in the act of being disobediant, that way there's a direct psychological connection between acting like an asshole and intense physical pain. This way there's already a subconscious fear-mechanism going off in dude's head the next time he goes to try to treat someone like shit. Seriously, try it...

Pavlov was a tyrant.

Originally posted by SpanishBrown1704.CMK.@Feb 24 2006, 09:54 AM

Don't even bother with the guy next time..and when he gets drink[drunk, right?]

No,no... hurt him while he's sober, you want him to remember... in fact, you want to hurt him and scare him so much that he goes and gets drunk trying to forget...

Originally posted by SpyD+Feb 24 2006, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Feb 24 2006, 01:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Feb 24 2006, 07:14 AM

I say "look I just called to tell you I don't deserve to be treated like that and I'm not fucking happy"

That was kinda wack ^

I woulda just kept it to myself and then punched him in the teeth next time I saw him.

[/b]

ill try to avoid fighting a friend but man this dude deserved to get punched in the face a few times. and dudes dont call dudes to share feelings.

Originally posted by SpyD+Feb 24 2006, 09:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Feb 24 2006, 09:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Feb 24 2006, 07:14 AM

That was kinda wack ^

I woulda just kept it to myself and then punched him in the teeth next time I saw him.

[/b]

uhhhh yeh.... nuff said/

dude, you sound like a geek who gets offended too easily... I've dealt with people like that many times...that dude sounds wicked fun...talking mad shit, fucking with poeple, buying mad drinks..sounds like 90% of my freinds and me especially...I always fuck with people at bars and if they start acting dorky I just clock them for being a fag...all in good fun of course...

but I am a professional asshole and proud of it, it was the way I was brought up...

Thats just the drinking culture man..get used to it or stay home drinking martinis

In my many years on this planet, I've come across only one person like that. Is Pumpkin head short?

Anyway, from my experience, it's best to just leave it alone. Yeah, you could've smashed his face, and that'd be cool, but you didn't. So now, live your life like how you would, and it's a guarantee that you'll be a classy, nice, well dressed, successful dude that friends can count on, while Pumpkin will be getting into fights at bars.

But that shit you said on the phone is weak. Reminds me of this gay dude I know. He says "You have no right to call me that!" whenever I call him a faggot.