Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Letters

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I'm sure you all have a shoebox full of letters somewhere stashed, letters from ex's, currents, friends, relatives and so on. I'm also sure that everytime you're in that cleaning my room phase, you all start spending to much time on checking things you find and thought they were lost or just havent encountered them in a long long time. Same goes for flicks, holidays, new year eve's, gatherings, girls, friends...and all the little creepy and wonderfull details you werent able to see back then. Just how fuckin dope is that, browsing your memory is always more enlightining than present, any present.

2. unconscience

unconscience Banned

i ran across a shoe box with my ex's letters in them today while i was talking to her twin on the phone. she encouraged me to burn them, so i did it. i feel a lot better now.:)

3. $360

$360 Elite Member

good call tesseract. this has happened to me on so many different occasions i cant even get started. its fucking scary how tell photographs are....

also every time i clean my room i re-discover the shoe i have that was signed by ross perot:)

4. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

wow and i thought i was the only one who did that...
    yeah i used to have a shoe box filled with all that shit and one day my mom found it and read some stuff i didnt want her reading so my sister got me a nice wooden box with a lock...it rocks and i always go through it...it weights like 20 pounds now and it always makes me cry cuz its so much sentimental crap

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

this is true Tesseract, I have all the letters that me and my ex exchanged..... I don't read them though, someday I will.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

weird.. i moved out not long ago (for the 3rd time !! haha) and found a shoebox full of shit from my school days. among other things was two photos that this chick (who i fell madly in love with when i was 13!) sent me. she took photos of herself in front of all this graff i did in her street saying shit like "i love _____". she was stoked on it !! i still talk to her 11 years on.. :love2:

7. asfixia-t

asfixia-t New Jack

Plain out genious..

"browsing your memory is always more enlightining than present, any present."

I agree..:D

yep

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i had a shoebox full of letters.. i threw them all away just last week..and was too lazy to look through it to get out the good ones. oh well. i havent seemed to miss it.

9. sect one

sect one Elite Member

did that yesterday and today....except today i was going to reminiss with some very meaningfull email sent to me by my girlfriend to find they had all been deleted because hotmail is a ho....i was really mad ....but it is great to look back

10. TresOne

TresOne Member

I'm a fucking pack-rat. Everytime i try to clean my room, i end up keeping all this extra shit that has no real value or importance, but i feel some unexplainable need to keep. :eek: Then there's the shit you always find ever after you think you've gotten rid of it all. Y'know - shit from the ex you DIDN'T want to keep, but it continues to pop up misteriously everywhere..

Then there's the little treasures! No, not the stash of dried up boogers in the carpet by the side of yer bed; the real treasures, like to today, for example, i stumbled across a full pack of colts AND a full pack of Camels - and i don't even smoke! Plus, i found an Old English Stock 40 in my closet and 2 cans of no-name chrome paint that i never knew i had. Fucking prime!

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

12. krie

krie Guest

i actually havent got any letters ? this thread makes me wish i did :lol:

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i threw a lot of letters out. Cards I keep. I have boxes of pictures. The only letters that I got from somebody worth keeping are gone. eh. pictures yes pictures.

14. Dick Quickwood

wouldn't it be funny if this got moved to paper chase ?

15. Dick Quickwood

IT"S BECOZ LETTERS ARE MADE FROM PAPER