letters n colors on walls in NYC(bigtime legal eagles)dont bother lookn

DirtySanchez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all these legal guys that try so desperately hard to make graff look like it's something that should be used in tributes to baseball teams, dead friends and general vaginal reasons. Graff has evolved from something that was inherently against all organized rules and political structures but now, it's been VAGINIZED. Yes I said VAGINIZED because all of you astoundingly witless toys try to bring purpose to your useless "street trade" skills. What's next? Anti abortion tags from EWOK? Get a life and quit pumping yourselves up and trying to be some flayed out, tired version of what is classically known as a REAL artist.

alien11.jpg

Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

I love all these legal guys that try so desperately hard to make graff look like it's something that should be used in tributes to baseball teams, dead friends and general vaginal reasons. Graff has evolved from something that was inherently against all organized rules and political structures but now, it's been VAGINIZED. Yes I said VAGINIZED because all of you astoundingly witless toys try to bring purpose to your useless "street trade" skills. What's next? Anti abortion tags from EWOK? Get a life and quit pumping yourselves up and trying to be some flayed out, tired version of what is classically known as a REAL artist.

alien11.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~tjou/photos/fec-crackers.jpg'>

would you like some crackers with your wiiiiiine?

i guess he didnt read the title of the post:idea:

Originally posted by Abu_Ghraib

alien11.jpg

SHUT UP JOTO!!