letter of the day 9-25

Guest beardo

Subject:

Buy Bush & Cheney a Sony PlayStation 2, to take their frustration out!

11/18/2002

The World opposition to George Bush’s plans against Iraq is becoming more and more surprising. At times, it’s downright hilarious. An interesting event took place on the Internet recently. The event was called "Buy Bush a PlayStation 2."

The organizers of this action called upon Internet surfers to send some money in order to purchase a Playstation for the American resident. The sum needed was not really large: a mere $400. It was collected very quickly indeed. The money came from all over the world. However, the citizens of Australia, Belgium, the USA, France, and Germany were the most active participants. The organizer of the event, 24-year-old Mikel R., stated that video games might chill the American president out. “As I sat pondering the president's motives one day, it suddenly dawned on me that it is entirely likely our commander in chief has never played a single videogame in his life. Without the catharsis that videogames provide, Bush has had no way to live out his militaristic fantasies other than actually starting real wars,” said Mikel R.

i'll even throw down for pizza and a 6er to go with the PS2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Goddamnit beard,

This was unintentional, but everytime i open up Ch.0 and see "letter of the day", just for a split-second i think "Ah beard has sketched a letter everyday and it's this one's turn." Then I open this up and it's some president shit. !@#$%^&*

the message brought to you but the letters F and U and the number 7.

Archived