letter of the day 10-1

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

Subject:

da war

To:

President George Bush

October 1, 2003

dear mr b i am a 14 year old student at a school called sails, i live in a city called imperial beach, in sandiego well any way whats crackin i think that you took this hole war tihng to farr i say that all the soldiers come back and we keep a high security watch at all big places, and stop gettin are soldiers killed, do you know what all the kids in other countries be thinkin bout us de be thinkin that we is just tryin to still oil and that we only think of our selves and not the rest of da world there was a forign exchange student at my school not to long ago and she sais that every one all of her friends think that the us is against the hole world and also there is a big prob here that you or no one else does any thing about here in the us at my school every one is in groups not like just friends type o groups but groups that are grouped by race every one hates people not the same color as them here in sandiego there is a growing population of hispanics and they are all atleast most of them are racist to whites they call us white trash,they say they are only in are country for the free dental plans they can get and doctors and they can steel and kill and rob and no matter what they do they can go back to there country where they would be inicent i think that system is <profanity removed>ed up and i say it is about time some thing be done about it.

please write back with your thoughts at kylewallace14@yahoo.com

imperial beach , CA

this one's too retarded to be real.

nice try, asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived