LETS TAKE REVENGE

jades_blue

two wrongs don't make a right. How much peace of mind do you think it would bring to retaliate? Think how many more people will die (not just palestinians but americans as well - think war) Just because they come in and hurt all these innocent people.. doesn't mean we have to go in and do the same. There has to be resoning and compromise. None of which can be accomplished. These are thick headed people -- but if anything should happen, the leader of these people should be taken out in one form or another (I'd like to think captured & dealt with accordingly.)

No doubt that Bush will head us into war. It's been a long time coming and he was the one to do it. I mean, he does come from the state where people are put to death for their crimes...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...I'm all for fucking shit up and taking revenge,but you dont know who really is behind this...like in jail,they hire other people to do the dirty work....no matter what,people from over there who lives here better watch there backs because there is always missed placed hate......

Archived