LETS TAKE A POLL MY PEOPLES

MeroSeis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Its a nice combo of 1 and 4, cause firstly he's a dickhead and secondly dont do shit about that disrespectfull fuck let him spend his money while you're still with the girl:beat::D:beat:

Guest WebsterUno

I voted to shank his bitch made ass.

Look at him…trying to spend money on a girl

that's not even his, what a simp. Does

he know youre her man? If so, hes set trippin…

WHOA NIGGA!

EWW NIGGA WHAT A CORNBALL, I WOULDNT EVER TRICK ON SOMEONE ELSE'S GIRL UNLESS I WAS TRYING TO STICK IT FOR OLD TIMES SAKE, WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT YA MAN IS TRYING TO DO, PLAY THAT NIGGA CLOSE KID. HE'S SCHEMEIN!. THAT SHIT IS B DOUBLE O DOUBLE T DOUBLE E

http://www.goldteeth.com/images/style-g-Lg.jpg'>

BENZOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yo straight up if a mafucka tried pullin that shit on this mafucka right here yo i aint even fuckin with yall id be at that mafuckas throat with a pair a pliers like yo mafucka back the fuck up or get smacked the fuck up ya heard!! i dont play that shit mos def!! i leave a bitch made mafucka in a pool of his own piss flopin around like a fish please believe it!

christ puncha onehundra

:beat: you should steal on him :beat:

no need to go rambo, just bless him right quick.

the legal eagle will stay clear of honey from then on.

that nigga looks like an asian african tribesmen, working as a waiter at Red Lobster...what the fuck? niggaz name is Tyrone Yuroki...where the fuck do you niggaz find these flicks yo? oh shit and look at that muthafucka on the far right...hahahaha! "uhhyuk uhhyuk, gurls are naaaice, ahh laike guuuuurls" shit is too much.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/georgiapeach/erin%20dot%20josh%20and%20ahmad.jpg'>

MEROHNO

MLBTKREW

HAR SAD 6L

WUTTUP MY MUTHAFUCKIN NIGGA!?!

whats crackin Gnes? MY NIGGA BIG TEARZ!! COÑO LOCO NI CUANTO TIEMPO!!

anyway to get to the point...defy, that bitch is either a hippie or a crocodile hunter, neither of which is a good thing...naked hippies do not turn me on, notice how this bitch has her arms down and close to her body, cuz if she didnt, mad ammounts of raw ass gangsta pit hair would just rise up from outta under those muthafuckas and strangle you while humming the words to various Phish songs. nigga. hippie bitches are gutter.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/anbolyn/annie.jpg'>

THAT NIGGA MERO

MLBTK HAR TEAM6L

SMOKIN AND DRINKIN

• 1 year later...

Archived