Lets stop the drama..

SpunkyTheKat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alrighty..

Indeed, Lets battle....

This will be a fun event...

-spunkz gonna krunk, punk, ill dunk - and pee you - smell like a skunk...

plunk nunk and sunk...tunk...shunk...lunk, and dont forget bout the funk...

-spunks:king: :king: :king: :king: :D :D :D :D :o :o :o :) :) :)

faggotass

obviously you are not familiar with sarcasm.........

aser has an eraser , your missing your head bc im a de-facer , 15yr old traser ,u couldnt etch dope shit if you had a lazer , ima hit you like kris draper ,put you in your place'r , wrap u up in my cape'r , rape you like a raper , till you feel abused like you just losed in rock scissors and paper......dont forget about the funk

aser has an eraser , your missing your head bc im a de-facer , 15yr old traser ,u couldnt etch dope shit if you had a lazer , ima hit you like kris draper ,put you in your place'r , wrap u up in my cape'r , rape you like a raper , till you feel abused like you just losed in rock scissors and paper......dont forget about the funk
man dats just krunk

.....blick dick?

feel this

Lost your sisters number so I looked in the bathroom stall, she tried to pin her pregnancy on me but your dad took the fall. I fucked her last week then I fuckin' dissed her, Now I scratch my crotch cause its covered with itchy blisters. Tell your mom she left her 6 inch heals at my house, I picked her up two nights ago and made her take off her blouse. FLAPJACKS! What's that, she's fat, that's that, she got a tattoo on her stomach of Marion Berry smokin crack.

Blick dick...... what happend?

CAPS........ not a rapper just a friendly salesman.

What's This!?

Ya motha is so slutty, she has her own brochure. She wouldn't stop bitchin like a black panther. I fucked her and took her money just like a strip dancer. She gets around, she's fucked Rudolph and Prancer, not to mention Santa. I look at your tags and I ask myself if that shit ran into cancer. You shoulda came 2 me because I was offering my service of an enhancer. I tag over it to save your toy ass from all the questions that you can't answer. Excuse me sir, why do your so called tags look like blur? Enos just tossed your shit out like he would clothes into a hamper. Ya shit's so bad doctors still can't find a cure. Ya still won't raise up off my nuts cuz u wanna know y my shit is so pure. I'm now about 2 repossess your paint like they did to your motha's furniture. Well ya know what, ya just got burned. After this freestyle, hopefully you'll have learned. Verdict, guilty of bein a toy, court ajourned.

DONT FUCK WITH---> ~ENOS 1~

..wha.......

Step to this you get burned like micheal jackson in a pepsi comercial, you couldn't come with style cause fag rap is to controversial, nobody wants to hear about you suckin another man's dick for money, so go back to the trailor park and write more crap cause it's funny. I think I saw your dad on americas most wanted, he had a dress on and got arrested for the tits that he flaunted, Your styles like the titanic, everybody thinks it's funk but when I came through with capsonomics it's your boat that I sunk. See if I had a dollar for every dick that you sucked, the U.S. Treasury would come to me for a loan cause they would be fucked. I'd have all the money, you'd have all the dick. I would be president, you would be a little bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

what the hell ddhis thread just turn to? spunky was tryin ta make a point and speak werds. i know wat spunkys talkin about.andyeh beef in rhode eye is stupid. that butch thing on 95 is wack. i shhud go over that with a fill. now bak ta the beef thead .

THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!

Making Life Beutifullllllllllllllllll

Allllllllllllllllll Wayyyyyyzzzzz

Archived