Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Let's start our own country

Discussion in 'News' started by villain, Nov 14, 2004.

1. villain

villain Veteran Member

Serious. Let's start our own country. If we can't topple this evil empire from the inside we need to do it from the outside. We cannot allow the noose to tighten further upon us. Then we will be helpless.

The most valuble thing in the world today is not oil. It is information. If all the progressives were to leave and start our own country we would have the smartest damn country in the world. Then we could start the campaign against oil. Produce alternative energies and whatnot. We could effectively steal the market out from under Bush. Fuck him.

Serious. We could buy some third world country cheap, instantly transform it to first world and become a serious power player. We could set up our own transportation whatever to make sure everyone who wants to go can go. Meanwhile attack of the killer redneck zombies in the US will eat itself because they are too ignorant to realize they need us.

FUCK BUSH!!!!!

2. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

hahaha cool, im down.

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

Cool... now we just need about 59,000,000 more....

4. Juan Fuentes

Juan Fuentes Banned

we are majority but babylon got more money.
    FREE IRAQ

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm in... as long as I get a cushy govt. job with high pay... and I don't want to move really... so it will have to be one of those 'paperless office/ rule from home' type jobs... and since I'll still be here I'm gonna need some diplomatic immunity.

Let me know when you get that all set up and Viva...???

Uh, what are we gonna call this place?

6. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

The Republic of Wonk Saggin ?

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

How about Libertalia? In honor of the former pirate utopia...

I really doubt they have more money. The richest people, the richest places are in cities. I'm sure there are plenty of business people who are upset about the economy. It's only really good for Bush practically. Everyone else is only going up if they cut people.

Alright Smart you can be whatever you want to be of course but I don't know why you would want to stay here.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I got a ton of stuff, I would just hate to move it all... maybe something like 'Ambassador for Life' or 'Agent Provocateur (for Life)'...

I can go with either of those names but it's gotta be just 'Wonk Saggin' if we go that way... none of that 'Republic of...' or anything...

9. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

What would we be? Wonk Sagginites? Wonk Saggans? Wonk Wonk Sagginese?

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

awesome, it'll be just like die hard 3 except we wont have to walk around with a racist sign in harlem.
    actually, strike that, we'll have tease walk around harlem with a sign that says FREE TUPAC. it's not really racist, but it's funny.

i officially nominate that the citizenship for our country be partially determined by weight vs. height, and that any chubby girls will first have to undergo a month of hanging out in a sauna, eating nothing but celery, so as to alleviate them of their 'burden'.
    also, no reaaaallly ugly bitches. no really ugly dudes either. oh, and no girls mustaches. those crazy uber-fertile girls that seem to get pregnant every time they sit next to a guy on a bus, them hoes can't come either. they're usually pretty easy to pick out cause they're wearing full sweatsuit hook ups.

i'll add more rules as i think of them.

seeks/i don't act like i'm god, i act like im a mod
    meanwhile you're a little green pee-pod
    wishing you were a taller, like ahmad

(yeah, that was off the dome. what)

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

But I already live in Canada.

Seriously.... Canada is the country of the future.
    We have crazy resources, we sell the US most of their water
    and electricity, plus it multicultural AND the 'no fat chicks' bill
    of 1988 passes with a huge majority. There's still a few tubbies
    running around, but most are tourists.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

this sounds oddly familiar to me. I don't suppose they'll all have blue eyes and blonde hair will they herr seeks?

also, will it be a democratic or communist country?

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no way, i get bored of just looking at white girls. think of it like a miss universe pagent, but with smart girls.

15. villain

villain Veteran Member

I like meritocracy. You can go as far in society as you want.