Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lets see........

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by BluntedMonky, Sep 3, 2002.

1. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

scroll al the way down........vvvvv

an uotline wanted 2 see if it any worth wasting real paper......wat u think?.....any positive help can b usefull......(positive)

[​IMG]

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

[​IMG]
    "I see nothing."

3. Whoa1

Whoa1 Member

4. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

u have 2 clik on teh link twice i think..........

5. CRone

CRone Junior Member

yo i got a trick.

copy and paste it into the address bar and put a questionmark (?) immediately after it.

trust me it works. try.

oh ah bluntedmonkey, i hate to say it but i dont really like it. keep on trying though. dont let what i said deter you, let it make you strive towards being better.

6. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

^^^^ok i know wat u sayin......but can u explain ur theory....like wats wrong wit it......it would help me out if u give me some good advice.....

7. CamS

CamS Member

umm dont really like define ur letters a lil more...but keep at it

8. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

paper chase just keeps getting worse and worse...

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

weak, keep working on the simple stuff before you try and add squigglys and what nots

10. SKER

SKER Guest

no dont listen to him....quit while ur... um... behind...you suck and will never get better

11. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

all i see in here is negitive feedbak.....but no help at all.....im not sayin there shouldnt b any negative feedbak......but i dont see any help or advise thts positive exept like 1 or 2........... most of u guys on here are like 20 yers old tht have alot of experience from other people.....and hev been at this game for long.......and then u come up on here and tell other people to quit........or wateva.........give some advise people.....it dont hurt......

12. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

heres some feedback.....you suck

13. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky Guest

ohhh...u think ur cool now dont ya........*clap* *clap*

14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

like i said keep it simple , you kinda have a flow but the letters are horrible , simple simple simple

15. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

both of you shut up,, no all of you shut up,,,,
    I HATE HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arhhhhjhgjag'w