Lets see........

Guest BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i got a trick.

copy and paste it into the address bar and put a questionmark (?) immediately after it.

trust me it works. try.

oh ah bluntedmonkey, i hate to say it but i dont really like it. keep on trying though. dont let what i said deter you, let it make you strive towards being better.

Guest BluntedMonky

^^^^ok i know wat u sayin......but can u explain ur theory....like wats wrong wit it......it would help me out if u give me some good advice.....

Originally posted by CamS

umm dont really like define ur letters a lil more...but keep at it

no dont listen to him....quit while ur... um... behind...you suck and will never get better

Guest BluntedMonky

all i see in here is negitive feedbak.....but no help at all.....im not sayin there shouldnt b any negative feedbak......but i dont see any help or advise thts positive exept like 1 or 2........... most of u guys on here are like 20 yers old tht have alot of experience from other people.....and hev been at this game for long.......and then u come up on here and tell other people to quit........or wateva.........give some advise people.....it dont hurt......

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by BluntedMonky

ohhh...u think ur cool now dont ya........*clap* *clap*

ooo thats where youre wrong my friend...i dont think... i know

some people are just jerks......kinda like me. but i dont believe in negative criticism.....as far as i know. anyway, try and make your letters flow more. (that means lose the "jagged blade" look of the piece) and make it to where the letters dont interconnect (or whatever you call it) because none of your letters are at all readable. although it doesnt really matter because nobody ever posts what their stuff actually says...yes i know i sound like a broken record....anyway... keep workin on it. take my advice into consideration. come back with something new as well as something "simple"....if not more simple. i think this kind of art is based on how well the letters flow together....not how much they look like deadly weapons. aight thats it. laters.;)

yeah id say go with dorks advice. work on letters, go back to ground 1 with whats called barletters in the training ground and define them a little. maybe look at some of the writers that are better at straight letters and get a sense of what they are doing to their letters for style. some people thin them out and other fatten them and put cracks in there. some people use spikes. i think whats important though is to start from ground 1 and do a basic letter. set it next to the new piece of paper you are drawing on and do the same letter again with more style but not too much. you gotta crawl before you can walk. learn how to throw dropshadows on there too.

Guest BluntedMonky
Originally posted by arcarsenal

WTF?is that made of corn flakes? too many cracks do what my signature says if you havent....

yes it is made out of flakes how did u know...........

Archived