Lets See Um!

Guest ZoSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

your so right, ioks and emo quotes are EXACTLY the same

psh.

colors are colors. you cant claim color schemes. dont whine over something so trivial.

if you want the color brown so much you can have it. just know there are kids out there walking around with BROWN shirts and BROWN shoes and BROWN stained underwear. and they all wont be so nice.

^^^^^hahaha.....yo,that shit you posted in the yard is funny as fuck......"cheap paint"....turned into "no paint but vampires are the bomb"...haha.....excellent.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

you should see my nerdy keyboard and my nerdy mouse, not to mention my nerdy brown wood desk.

455 knows.

ps my nerdy math book, its got a brown cover.

Originally posted by spec

haha what's that brown guy from? i see him in so many things, but what the fuck's he mean or where's he from?

I think its the real Makros. Biotch.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was in a great mood. i got tickets for LOTR:TTT, i got a new pair of pants, and i got 5 pieces of chicken instead of 3.

whatever. i just think these gory dark death wallpapers get so boring.

my wallpaper is of domokun. you might know him from such pictures as <insert "god kills kittens/dont masturbate"> picture.

That character looks like most of the fuckin' mutants that lurk around downtown here in Shitsville.......just make the character light skin complected wearing some fake ice with a dirty scumbag looking Fubu jacket(better yet BOSS),with eyes all sagged out from meth usage.I hate it here.This city sucks.

Archived