lets party like its 1999!

kid furie

sorry i had to steal your thread title secret but i feel its very appropriate for this...i now have 1999 posts. im done for right now though, gonna kick back, blaze a fatty sack, listen to music and draw. but the real meaning of this is to check in with people and see how their summers are going. so far i've painted some walls, painted some trains, watched Tomb Raider and Raging Bull, threw up several times on several seperate occasions, jerked off alot, found an old friend, got a new hooka, and smoke alota pot. how's your summer goin...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the day i get my bike back i get another flat. fuck that. my girlfriend rules. tons of awesome shows coming up. tour in august, things are going well.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Guest WebsterUno

So far so good homie. Im working as always.

Gotta stay paid.

Ya gotta have dough to make bread.

Been kickin it with an old friend.

Raging Bull is a sick ass movie.

Been hittin the BBQs and summer parties.

This summer should be prosperous.

peace.

this summer isnt lookin too good, i fuckin moved out to the sticks, FUCK, anyways there are a couple of chill yards out here and i've been drivin into the city almost everyday, last couple times i've painted i put up some dope pieces...play music with my boys, go to parties, i guess i really should'nt complain

------------------

jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

oops, furie is on vacation! just stopped by for a quick second. SHIT'S hot here. south-west showin much love for this playboy.

---->...:: 10-4 that. furie one checking in, pimpin strong with the older bro somewhere in the south-west. over and out::...

------------------

Nigga.....what yo bank bout

Dog i've been....lost count

Archived